Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Thinking about doing some cam stuff?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #211470 at 09,Dec,11 17:03
You guys be interested in doing a cam to cam with me? my husband will probably be in the room but doesn't have to participate also the more I do the more my husband wants me to do so even if he isn't here it still turns him on to know someone is watching his wife, thinking of doing something on boocam.com or skype. skype would be a one on one thing but boocam.com could be many people watching me! If you have a webcam and are interested let me know please, I am still new at it so need some direction!!!!!!!!!!!!
[deleted image]