Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

what do you get out of showing your pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #23787 at 05,Sep,09 17:55
hi everyone....i was just wondering what you all get out of posting your pictures, i like the thought of men (and women) getting horny and masturbating while looking at mine, what are your favorite sorts of poses and do you masturbate while looking at cocks or pussies.

Similar topics: 1.COCK2COCK PICS   2.Love showing cock/face   3.Pictures not showing up   4.Anyone want awesome pics taken ???   5.Showing Face  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 25,Sep,13 04:00 other posts of CreativeOne 
Here's what happens to my thing when I show off my pics here and knowing everyone that stops by my page enjoys looking at my pics !

[deleted image]

"Feel free to stop by anytime" !

By Sailem49 at 24,Sep,13 21:37 other posts of Sailem49 
Love the thought of guys and women wanking while looking at my pics. I like looking at others while I wank too.

By niginni at 15,Mar,10 12:42 other posts of niginni 
I first started to take pics of my cock when I was 15, when the Polaroid instant cameras came out, but the film cartridges were dam expensive. In my early twenties I got a 35mm camera and found a postal developing company were happy to develop theses pics .
But the digital camera is a lot handier as you can scrap the out of focus and bad pics, and save the ones you like in a file on your computer. That?s my history

By #45410 at 13,Mar,10 09:02
Attention and positive reinforcement for my fragile little soul. Also it's fun and sexy to play.

By Tobes at 12,Mar,10 12:09 other posts of Tobes 
I love take pics of my penis and I love it even more if I know other people are looking at them! I just get a great kick out of it and it makes me feel horny when I get compliments.

By #22751 at 08,Sep,09 03:58
I just like the feeling of every one getting off on my dick. sharing it with all of you. I love being naked, and I'm always horny as Fuck :). My favorite pictures are of super sexy pussies any way, and uncut cocks:)

By niginni at 07,Sep,09 09:51 other posts of niginni 
its allready been said by now what we all get out of sharing our pic on here.. its nice to think that my pics are enjoyed as much as i enjoy looking at everybody eles pics,, and a lot of enjoyable masturbation

By Tommotino at 05,Sep,09 23:27 other posts of Tommotino 
Since I was first shot nude at 16 I liked it very much. Knowing that it gives a lot of pleasure to man and woman alike. I also like to make pix of myself to special wishes

Adult Discussion Forum