Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Boobs on Men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #204615 at 11,Dec,11 12:44
Be honest now....How many Men out there would love to have a real pair of Breasts of their own.... I really want Breasts and am doing every thing I can to increase the size of my Breasts.... Hopefully I achieve my goals...
So... How man of you will be HONEST???????

Similar topics: 1."boobs"   2.Boobs... my fantacy..   3.small boobs   4.BOOBS, NIPPLES or PUSSY?   5.Natalia has a PERFECT pair of boobs  

New Comment

Comments:
By #1860 at 11,Dec,11 22:29
I be honest ... I'd love to have them. I wish I was more feminely built, with breasts and a dick, I'd lady shave all over and switch into a shemale whenever I wanted to
By #143536 at 02,Jan,12 15:55

By #195641 at 02,Jan,12 10:08
Oompie...great topic. I love them. My are so sensative around the nipple area. Yours a great

By #206416 at 16,Dec,11 08:39
I once read that men can be induced to produce milk through constant sucking/pumping over a period of time. Weird.
By #201583 at 29,Dec,11 21:24
It's true. That's why men have nips. Other than hormones men aren't much different than women. Prostate becomes a uterus, testicals turn into overies, gland becomes the clit. The only real difference is an extra hole and hip bones are made for birthing, and the hormones.

By MoeJoe at 16,Dec,11 10:59 other posts of MoeJoe 
See mine....

By Gntlmn at 16,Dec,11 04:18 other posts of Gntlmn 
how about "pecs"?

Adult Discussion Forum