pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Have you ever caught a family member in action?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #213145 at 14,Dec,11 18:07
Ive caught 2 of my sisters before. I Want to here your story.

Similar topics: 1.Caught Wanking   2.Caught sucking ?   3.ANYONE EVER BEEN CAUGHT OUT VIEWING SYC/SYD ?   4.Has anyone been caught looking at SYD?   5.family member  

New Comment

Comments:
By #685481 at 22,Feb,23 18:47
Yeah it was awkward to see

By #688483 at 14,Feb,23 20:05
Yes, four times my mother and at least 20 times my sister. I often secretly watched them getting fucked by our old fat neighbor Werner.
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,23 00:56 other posts of leopoldij 
So the same guy was fucking your mother and your sister?
By wycowboy at 16,Feb,23 14:54 other posts of wycowboy 
Sounds like it, doesn't it?
By #688483 at 16,Feb,23 15:46
By the way...Neither my mom knew he fucked my sister nor did my sister know he fucked my mom.
And I promised him that I would never tell them about it.

By #688483 at 16,Feb,23 15:01
Yes, he was a horny old German in his Mid-60s. Half-bald, huge beer belly...not really attractive. But somehow he managed to make both my mother (late 30s) and my teen sister his sluts.
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,23 17:23 other posts of leopoldij 
Sounds like you were enjoying the fact that he was fucking them, right?
By #688483 at 16,Feb,23 17:56
Well, at first I was extremely shocked when I saw my sister with him and what they did together in the woods.
Because he was known in the neighborhood as a dirty old pervert who harassed women in bars.
But yes...when I came back home the first thing I did was to masturbate and thinking about how he fucked my sister, how he talked to her and how he used her mouth.
By leopoldij at 16,Feb,23 19:40 other posts of leopoldij 
But he was also fucking your mother. Did you get excited by that too?
By #688483 at 16,Feb,23 22:30
A few days later after I saw him fucking my sister in the forest I had a conversation with him.
He immediately asked me if I had a problem with him banging my sister and if I had told anyone about that.
I said I'll keep it to myself and that I was so turned on by it that I had to jerk off at home.

He said,"Great! If you want you can watch me fuck another Turkish whore again. You'll definitely like it."
I immediately said yes and was very excited.

He showed me the place where he will meet the whore and then I secretly waited.
I didn't expect that he was talking about my mom.
I was in shock again when he arrived with my mom, but afterwards it turned me so on.
--------------------------------------- added after 17 minutes

One day he told me that other German seniors had also fucked my mother.
About how she had blowbangs and gangbangs with fat men his age. I got a boner every time he told me things like that about my mother.

By knewbi at 15,Feb,23 16:24 other posts of knewbi 
Well, yes. Sort of.On a couple of occasions I caught the wife in action with another guy. But that was ok as we were swingers and it was allowed in our relationship.

By wycowboy at 15,Feb,23 15:09 other posts of wycowboy 
I caught my older sister once and little sister 3 times and we all caught each other masturbating a bunch of times. I also caught my dads cousin getting a blowjob by his naked wife. Her ass and cooch were in a direct line with my face as I lay on the floor of their living room during a sleepover. They were on the couch and floor. I rubbed one out without getting caught. I still wonder if my cum left a stain on the blanket.

By tb1 at 15,Feb,23 13:54 other posts of tb1 
I’ve caught my folks three times.
The first time I was going into their bedroom and his head was between her legs, boy did the covers fly when they saw me.
The second time happened when my younger brother and I were outside, he’d pooped his diaper and crap was falling out on the ground. I went into the house to tell my mom and found him on top of her on the dining room table.
The third time, I came home from school, walked into the porch and he had her pinned up against the wall. She didn’t look too pleased, it looked like force to me and not consensual. He wasn’t pleased about being interrupted, fuck him, he was a tyrant and I always hated him, the feeling was mutual.

By gingerpik at 15,Feb,23 12:16 other posts of gingerpik 
Yea - Back when I was a teenager and living at home, I walked in on my mom and stepdad fucking in their room..

Got quite the surprise when I opened the door - wasn't expeting to see my stepdad pounding my mom on the bed that's for sure

By pifad at 14,Feb,23 20:14 other posts of pifad 
Caught my parents a few times.

By cockbot3000 at 15,Apr,13 01:09 other posts of cockbot3000 
I caught my older bro as he was just finishing once. I loved it and wish I had gotten there sooner. I also used to hear my parents moans through their door late at night sometimes and I'd stand in the hall and jerk off as they fucked.

By #201583 at 24,Feb,13 20:53
Yes, I have. One morning after my wife went to work I heard a ruckus upstairs and went to investigate. I turned on the bedroom light, and I started laughing. One of my dogs was making it with my wife's pillow.
By bella! at 24,Feb,13 21:54 other posts of bella! 
Now that's funny!
By #201583 at 24,Feb,13 22:03
It wasn't as funny as me not telling her. Godzilla would have flipped out.
By bella! at 24,Feb,13 22:11 other posts of bella! 
Did you change Godzilla's pillow case?
By #201583 at 24,Feb,13 23:17
I have slept on the couch for six years now. Rest assured that what you may think I didn't do. I for sure did.

By loongchuay at 25,Feb,12 15:01 other posts of loongchuay 
My dad was fucking my mom really hard. The moaning was really a proof that my dad was a really good. I rubbed myself until I came.

By #147052 at 23,Feb,12 19:28
I caught my parents....there sure was a lot of covers flying on the bed!

By #149864 at 15,Dec,11 00:50
I caught my dad masturbating some months ago, but I withdraw before he saw me.

Adult Discussion Forum