She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Your best orgasm

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206416 at 15,Dec,11 00:21
What was the very best orgasm of your life? Mine was when a guy was sucking my dick while his girlfriend rimmed my ass. That was many moons ago, but I still can remember the pleasure of it like it was yesterday.

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By #535695 at 16,Mar,19 21:45
My best ever orgasm was fairly recent. A guy came over, we got naked and eventually I sat on his hard cock, taking it up my ass, riding him cowgurl style. I got so turned on riding his cock that I shot a huge load all over his chest. An I still think that I am mostly straight. LOL

By wycowboy at 16,Mar,19 14:38 other posts of wycowboy 
Best was after edging for a few hours and then shoving a vibrator in my ass and setting it on my prostate, I've never come so hard or so much since.

By cumonme1 at 16,Mar,19 11:28 other posts of cumonme1 
My best was when my wife was fucking my ass with a strap on dildo i didn't think I could cum so much.

By #64328 at 11,Mar,19 15:49
The very first one definitly stands out. What a revelation that was. Been hooked on that feeling ever since.

By bil47 at 08,Mar,19 14:39 other posts of bil47 
"Firsts" are always memorable... first masturbation orgasm; first handjob/blowjob/fuck. I don't remember my first "edging" masturbation session, but edging for an hour has always produced stunning orgasms ever since.

By #201155 at 15,Dec,11 10:15
That would be pretty hard to forget! Lucky you!

By #149864 at 15,Dec,11 00:57
It's hard to tell after having thousands of orgasms in my life, but I guess the best ones were while masturbating, like when I stole a friend's boxers and sniffed them, feeling that amazing male smell while masturbating.

Adult Discussion Forum