Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

how important are tits for you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #198142 at 18,Dec,11 19:50
how important are tits for you? from 1 to 10,1 = absolutely unimportant , 10 = absolutely important

Similar topics: 1.TINY TITS.   2.What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove   3.Important facts about blowjobs?   4.hi gorgeous,you look so sexy,would love to fuc* you,and cum all over yor tits.   5.Who has the best tits here?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #11431 at 02,Jan,14 01:16
10 .. my own are very important for me !

By JeffinKS at 01,Jan,14 17:07 other posts of JeffinKS 
Never did understand the whole Boob fascination....

By #7976 at 31,Dec,13 22:26
On a 1-ten scale, a ten. Now, what does that mean. I love a woman with a great figure. That includes her breasts, legs, but, back, feet, arms, hands, and all the other parts work in unison to create an attractive body.

I do love to play with a woman's breasts; big ones, small ones, and all those in between. Something in a C-D cup typically catches my eye but then, if there's a truly attractive woman in my presence that has a bubbly, intelligent aura about her, I couldn't care less what size her breasts are.

Besides, one doesn't fuck a woman's breasts (typically) so having sex with a mate isn't about her breasts. In short, show me a woman with breasts that compliment the rest of her and that's how important breasts are to me.

By #290236 at 31,Dec,13 13:36
I love only the small tits !!

By Nevermore at 31,Dec,13 13:34 other posts of Nevermore 
Another boob man here, I'd have to say 10.

By #358797 at 31,Dec,13 09:56
Important enough. I'm a boob girl. Not much better in this world than a nice set of tits.

By #278535 at 01,Mar,13 20:57
Definitely 10

By #201583 at 28,Dec,11 12:19
Breast size isn't important so a one. However, I love large areolas and big nips. The number one physical attribute is eyes, and then large or any size puffy nipples!

By #1047 at 20,Dec,11 19:39
i love tits but it all depends on the womans body,some look great with tiny tits and other look amazing with bigger ones

Adult Discussion Forum