pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Women with BALLZ !!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 22,Dec,11 15:54  other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ
I am one of those guys who LOVE huge pussy lips! There are MANY of us! The best are those that naturally hang out of the pussy and dangle like an empty scrotum. It's hot to see the ones that "pump" and make them swell, too, but the velvety soft, naturally hanging lips are BEAUTIFUL!
Am I the only one who has ever had fantasies of women with these big floppy lipz having something that looks and feels like testicles in those lips? Not a single bag like a guy, but separate bags each with it's own ball. I love to suck the lips, but imagine sucking on it if it had a "ball" in it too! And when having intercourse, they would knock against my testicles, swing against my legs, or against my pubic area (depending on position). As well; imagine grabbing them and playing with them while fucking too!!!
I am not talking of a trans-sexual guy with a penis and breasts, (which is also HOT in its own way!), but a true woman with a natural pussy and tits, with balls in her lips! This is a true fantasy of mine! Does anyone share this thought? Anyone seen this? Maybe a woman with some type of implants to achieve this look and feel? Maybe photos? Of course it would be even better if they were REAL as testicles are so she would actually feel them the way we men do and know how good it is to have them massaged and touched!!!
Any thoughts?