Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Craigs list Add

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127522 at 23,Dec,11 22:51
I recently shaved my entire body....wow. I can't believe how horny and nasty this makes me feel. I decided to post a add on craigslist. Looking to meet to suck some cock. I got a room at a cheep hotel and waited to get some replies. Got a few. Weeded on the bs. First guy showed. Nice cock but came pretty fasten and left.Im not looking for recipitation.the second guy showed. Was still sucking him off and the third guy showed.never did two at once..mmmmm.then the last guy showed. Wow....three cocks....when they left I had cum all over me...that was such a great feeling.....it was not planed to happen like this but it did..It was dark out now. I opened the room door and walked out and went out covered in cum and jacked off......iv never had such a nasty..slutty..dirty feeling......any one else post on C L....OR do anything like this??

Similar topics: 1.Add me to your friends list   2.Deleting friends you added on your "Friends List"   3.members i added on my friends list that don't want to add me on theirs   4.Friends list   5.Sex Bucket List  

New Comment

Comments:
By Ray10754 at 23,Dec,11 23:52 other posts of Ray10754 
I have met a few good guys from c/L but like you said have to weed through a lot of b/s to get the good ones.
I also am shaved entirely both front and back love it

Adult Discussion Forum