Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

womens panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3104 at 25,Dec,11 05:36
Is there anybody out there that have the fetish I do, I love to sniff a sexy panty while I masterbate, I want to find a woman that thinks its hot also

Similar topics: 1.sniffin womens panties   2.Panty Sniffing   3.Caught out in public wearing womens underwear.   4.Guys wearing girly panties   5.Wearing panties while high on meth  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 06,Jan,12 23:19
My wife and I both enjoy sniffing panties, nothing like seeing your wife face down in a pair of her friends panties while you are doing her doggy style as she sniffs her friends scent. My favorite is when I have my wifes panties over my head like a mask so the crotch is right by my nose and my wife is in doggy style with her ass up and her face down in a pair of her friends dirty panties. My wife also has a cum fetish she loves to clean up and would love to lick cum out of a pussy or ass, she enjoys when I cum on her tits or her panties while she is giving me a handjob. If she was flexible enough she would lick the cum out of her pussy or ass, and she is jealous when I lick the cum out of her pussy or ass. Check out our profile for more about us.

Adult Discussion Forum