Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Numbers of Sexpartner

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10852 at 10,Sep,09 15:53
Hello, I would like to know, how many different sexpartners you?ve had.

Similar topics: 1.sexpartner gesucht   2.i need sexpartner and love wheres sexy cunt women????   3.phone numbers?   4.Exchange numbers and exchange pics/videos!   5.Lottortury  

New Comment

Comments:
By #44693 at 01,Apr,10 05:55
i have had 46 girls but i want a guy girls are good but i need to find out what it is like to be with a guy
By spermkiss at 01,Apr,10 16:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, if you want a guy that's easy. See COCKSUCKERSLUT's and my comments above. We gay men are pushovers so it's easy to hook up with a guy for no-strings-attached sex, totally anonymous if that's the way you want it.
By #44693 at 01,Apr,10 20:10
it is the way i want it
By spermkiss at 09,Apr,10 17:37 other posts of spermkiss 
Then get moving. Go out and get your cock sucked by a guy now.

By #5532 at 05,Apr,10 15:22
Men - screwing - 11
Men - gave bj - 27
Women with my man - 3
Women with just me - 6
Women x 2 - with just me - 2
Men x 2 - 9
Men x 3 - 2
Women (eating me only) 2
Women (me eating them only) 1
Men eating me (while they masturbate) 6
By #3997 at 06,Apr,10 15:30
Can I come see you and we add each of the men up by one, you are the most honest women on this site love, I will read anything that you post, your a true women!!
By #5532 at 07,Apr,10 18:54
Thank you SB. Honesty is the best policy. Most of those have been in the last 5 - 6 years thanks to getting rid of a husband who had me convinced I was ugly, dead, and had no business even thinking about sex. Not to mention he did not give a hoot about my pleasures. There are days I want to send him the ling to SYC and tell him who to look for just so he can see his loss. LOL
By #3997 at 09,Apr,10 17:13
Honestly is the best policy and I love how honest and truthful that you are its also a turn on, I think you should send him the link and show him how dumb he was, its his lost trust me, you are an amazing women, just continue to be yourself, I love it!!

By #60507 at 01,Apr,10 05:19
25 women, 0 guys, who wants to be the first one?
By spermkiss at 02,Apr,10 22:35 other posts of spermkiss 
I'll volunteer.

By #43515 at 02,Apr,10 21:03
With out checking my list [ yes I keep a record]
Females About 59
Males around 25 or so

By #59212 at 01,Apr,10 04:34
4 women, no guys long time married out of action.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 31,Mar,10 21:16 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
OK.
WOMEN WHO I DID EVERYTHING WE COULD THINK OF SEXUALLY WITH 20
MEN I FUCKED MAYBE 5
MEN WHO FM 3
COCKS SUCKED 1-3000

By #21751 at 13,Sep,09 12:19
I honestly don't know. I am not trying to brag it is just that when I go to a gay bathhouse or theatre I suck every cock I can get my lips on. More often than not it's simple anonymous sex.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 31,Mar,10 21:12 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
MEEE TOOO, I DO NOT COUNT. SOMETIMES I AM DONE WITH THE FIRST COCK I LIP ON TO AND SOMETIMES ITS A COCK FEST. IT'S ALL GOOD.

By spermkiss at 31,Mar,10 16:51 other posts of spermkiss 
Easily two or three thousand men, probably more, and three women. Like wowzer, I'm a gay man of mature years and everyone knows we gay men are sluts. Being the age I am (67), I was a young adult during the heady days of the sixties and seventies when the Holy Trinity was sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll. And like wowzer, I often went to the baths where I'd suck every dick I could, forty, fifty, sixty or more in one night. And yes, it was totally anonymous sex. I often didn't even see the face of the man whose dick I was sucking, nor did I see who was sucking me. It was just one big sex party. I'm glad I did that when I was younger, 'cause I got it out of my system and now I'm a settled down married man (to another man). About the three women: all three knew I was gay and I could have had a lot more if I had wanted them. Most gay men have had sex with at least a few women. Why? Because we have so many opportunities. Being gay attracts women like you wouldn't believe. We don't have to look for women, they look for us. So all you straight men reading this, if you want to get laid more often go out and suck a few cocks. Be a metrosexual who's open to anything. Soon you'll have so many women flocking around you that you'll have to beat them off with a stick. Trust me on this.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 31,Mar,10 21:10 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
SOUNDS FAMILIAR. I STARTED OUT PRETTY STRAIGHT THOUGH. BUT I LOVE COCK NOW AND DO BOYS MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE EZ. I STILL IDENTIFY MYSELF AS HETROFLEXIBLE. I WOULD SAY I HAVE HAD MAYBE 22 WOMEN AND 1000 + MEN. IT IS STILL PRETTY WILD AT THE BATHS, SEE MY BLOG. CSS

Adult Discussion Forum