Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Adult circumcision

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #81941 at 28,Dec,11 09:18
I just started a group for those circumcised as adults in the "Groups" section. So if you got yourself cut later on when you were all growned up, come and join the group.

Similar topics: 1.Anyone else here circumcised as an adult?   2.Reason for your Adult Circumcision   3.Adult Circumcision   4.How sensitive is your cock?   5.Adult circumcision  

New Comment

Comments:
By #76339 at 04,Mar,12 10:13
Hi All... will u please advise.. my dick is uncut and i feel some pain while having sex with my girlfriends.... some of my girlfriends like uncut and some don't like.. please give me a cool advise.. i feel pain while stroking... my foreskin doesn't go back easily... what should i do?? if i make it circumcised.. will it work.. will i be able to stroke as per my power and feeling...??

see my dick in my profile.. and please advise..
By arend65 at 06,Mar,12 07:59 other posts of arend65 
Skin is pliable, a foreskin can be easily stretched or widened. No need to just cut it off

By #209848 at 02,Mar,12 01:32
Cut when I was in my twenties. Best thing i ever did and have not missed that useless piece of skin since.
By #237063 at 03,Mar,12 22:15
Fun yours skin still looks a little loose.
By #76339 at 04,Mar,12 10:14
HI pretty pussy - please advise if i shud go for circumcision.. i feel pain while stroking... if i make it circumcised. will it work? will i be able to stroke with feeling pain..

By #237063 at 28,Feb,12 21:41
[deleted image]

My husband wanted to get circumcised so we went to the urologist to have it looked at. The doctor asked him to pull out his penis, which he did. The doctor then proceeded to pull his foreskin back. He then said there is no reason that he needed to be circumcised everything looks good. I was so mad at the doctor. He basically convinced him to not have it done at least for the mean time. What do you guys think? Should he have it done or what?
By bigone21 at 03,Mar,12 23:02 other posts of bigone21 
why are you mad???

the doctor saw no medical reason to chop his cock! great!! your husbands dick looks great! great foreskin!!

you are too concerned with yourself, you wanted it done for whatever dark reasons!

his dick is VERY ok! nice, good, nothing wrong with it!!

dont you know that some circumcissions end up in a drama of infected wounds and so?

your guys penis is perfect!! start loving it i.s.o. wanting to own it and decide about HIS circumcision!

he made his decision! didn't he??

By bigone21 at 03,Mar,12 22:50 other posts of bigone21 
what is it with americans!!??? it must be cut!! MUST be!! CUT!! looks better, is cleaner, whatever arguments...

i have foreskin, i'm clean, have a look at my pics, if it doesn't look good, that is your opinion you are entitled of! but hey, cutting of the foreskin is a weird concept when there is no medical need for it!

a dick is meant, by the great christian god that rules your country, to be UNCUT! otherwise: he would not have deliverded a foreskin to every guy!

in europe, 90% of the guys are uncut, except most muslims, jews and some medical reasons. there is NO reason to take a foreskin from a boy! maybe later in life he will
h a t e you for it! and for a reason! he w as mutilated!

and making up with arguments like: cleaner, looks better, his father is, is really the dumbest thing! that, the boy can decide for himself when he is 18!

By #201888 at 01,Mar,12 04:59
I was 29 getting cut ! Wish I had it done earlier I luv it x

By #153287 at 29,Feb,12 17:46
doctors are told to not advise circumcision unless needed, so if you want it done then go privately

By #68656 at 28,Dec,11 17:08
Hello Rabbit.
Trust the group goes really well.
Even though I am an infant circ can I join as an "associate" member.?
John S. Adelaide.
By #81941 at 28,Dec,11 20:58
Well, it's really intended for those who can remember it and it being volantary. But from previous discussion with you, I'm sure that you would have got yourself cut if it wasn't already done and you know all about it. So why not.
By spermkiss at 15,Feb,12 21:52 other posts of spermkiss 
May I also join as an "associate" member. I, too, was cut as an infant, but if I were not I'd have it done. Better penises thru surgery.

By #198926 at 15,Feb,12 13:01
my doc wants to chop me!! any advise anyone???
By spermkiss at 15,Feb,12 21:48 other posts of spermkiss 
Why does your doc want to do it? Has he given you a reason? If there is a sound medical reason for doing this surgery I'd say follow your doctor's advice.

If it's solely for aesthetic reasons, then the bottom line is that it's your dick and your foreskin and entirely your perogative to do with it as you please. If circumcision is something YOU want, go for it. If you do not and there is no medical reason to do so, then don't.

Fully disclosure: As is the case with most American men I was circumcised as an infant and I've got no complaints. I like being circumcised.

Adult Discussion Forum