Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

kissing men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #135959 at 30,Dec,11 04:11
I've always considered my self bi mostly because I like cock and any ass I can find but lately I have been fantasizing about kissing men could I be more gay than bi should I act on it or let it be

Similar topics: 1.Same Sex Kissing   2.kissing a striper   3.men kissing men   4.No kissing dudes for me!!   5.Cum kissing  

New Comment

Comments:
By #135959 at 31,Dec,11 17:20
OK now I'll find a guy to kiss

By #201583 at 30,Dec,11 22:57
Kissing is great. Kissing isn't considered a sexual act, so to compare the two would be like comparing meat to potatoes. Kissing enhances the act of sex. Once you accepted the title of bisexual you became a homosexual and a heterosexual mix. So, why would you care how gay you are anyway? I do everything to a man just as I would to a woman, so I am bi. I'm 50% gay and 50% straight, however the label of bisexual is vast, 1% gay and 99% straight to 99% gay and 1% straight. Stop worrying about the labels and be who you are. If you talk to who your sleeping with you will share ground rules up front. Most guys I have encountered didn't allow kissing, but I can get very aroused and moan, and I raise the level of excitement, and a lot of the non kissers surrendered their lips and shared their tounges. They all enjoyed it!

By #24308 at 30,Dec,11 21:21
if being bi means eating an ass hole and sucking cock then kissing is nothing as long as its a turn on with the one your with not all men make you fell that way

By #147052 at 30,Dec,11 14:57
My first time was very intense and I was afraid that I would not enjoy being "frenched" by a man....was I wrong. However, being clean shaven is a plus, stubble ruins the mood and pokes your privates, and beards tickle.

By #188764 at 30,Dec,11 13:46
I'm solidly bi and enjoy kissing men when I'm having sex with them. Kissing is fun and erotically charged, and it's certainly no more "gay" than sucking a cock!

Adult Discussion Forum