She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What would you do to "firm_tits"?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #137715 at 30,Dec,11 16:31
What would you do to me if you had me in this position? You can gag me or stretch my pussy or stretch my ass. You can cum on/in me anywhere or sit on my face You can humiliate me, bring friends to help, record it and post it everywhere. Anything you want!! Boys and girls let me know

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Whats your favorite pic of firm_tits?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 30,Dec,11 23:36
After I light a bunch of candles, and put on light music. I would work you over with a feather. Occasionally stopping to lightly kiss every square inch of your body. Stopping to stimulate you orally only when there is a standing pool of love juice at the base of your butt cheeks. I then would lightly stimulate your little man, as I did that I would send out two digits to search for your g spot. Once found I would slightly increase pressure and speed of my tounge as my scouts dance on you magical spot, until you spasam and squish my head with your legs. Then I would give you a short break, then repeat until you pass out or beg me to stop. However the most orgasms I have consecutively given orally is 13, so I can't promise anything beyond that. Then when you are completely spent, I would take my pleasure. I would pull out a bottle of Jack Daniels and do a few shots out of your beautiful belly button.

Adult Discussion Forum