Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Just wondering if I'm alone on this one...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #222290 at 04,Jan,12 16:49
I really don't enjoy receiving oral sex, and it makes me feel awkward and horrible. I just don't get the appeal. I love to give, though, and really get a kick from it.

Am I one of the only ones? Just wondering your views on oral: male or female.

Similar topics: 1.Just wondering, who else can cum while soft?   2.just wondering   3.This happen often?   4.Craigslist. does it wok.   5.need some help with picking up girls on here.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #454258 at 28,Apr,14 05:06
let me guess, they accidently bit you didnt they?

By #316255 at 16,Mar,13 21:38
My husband has absolutely no problem receiving but hates to reciprocate in any way, shape or form. And therein lays one of the many problems we have in our marriage
By #301038 at 16,Mar,13 22:16
Sounds like, he needs a good spanking!
By CreativeOne at 16,Mar,13 22:18 other posts of CreativeOne 
Too Funny "Peach"

By #143536 at 05,Jan,12 15:11
I absolutely love love love to give oral! But, in addition, I just don't dive down there and go to town. I like to work my way to it, making my partner feel as comfortable and relaxed and possible.
I once had a gf that said she didn't like it b/c she felt "exposed". But, by the time I got to her (I absolutely HAVE to lick pussy during a sexual encounter) she didn't even realize I was down there at first. Afterwards, she said I was the only one she enjoyed that with.

I think that's a piece that a lot of guys miss. I like to make my partner feel like a queen. Like she is the best looking, and tasting, girl on the planet! Taking your time, being patient, and doing it right is key to making the experience pleasurable.
By #164428 at 05,Jan,12 21:12
I just love you, Honey. And I wish I were one of the lucky ones to have you as her lover.
By #143536 at 09,Jan,12 15:01
I love you too! And I would be the lucky one to taste that sweet nectar you have to offer!

By #147052 at 05,Jan,12 14:50
It boils down to what ever floats your boat. I love oral and cannot get enough of it.

By #172995 at 05,Jan,12 06:58
Getting over one's fears and inhibitions takes lots of patience and time. It took about 10 years for me to become fully relaxed and comfortable with kissing and licking my wife's labia. To put things in perspective, healthy male and female genitals are cleaner than most peoples mouths.

By #187007 at 05,Jan,12 04:31
you are still a young person and have a good body...I'm sure with the right man or woman you would get to enjoy the intimacy of oral sex.
By #187007 at 05,Jan,12 04:32
That is ,if you want to

By #201367 at 04,Jan,12 20:19
I've known girls who don't care for it at all and then there are those who can't get enough of having their pussy licked. Everyone is different, so just try to do what turns them on. I can't think of a man who doesn't love having his cock sucked though.
By #222290 at 04,Jan,12 20:20
My ex would step right up and tell you he didn't! But then, he loathed being naked, and had some severe issues with body dysmorphia, so it was probably less the feeling, more the issues surrounding his body and his genitalia.
By #201367 at 04,Jan,12 20:33
I'm sure it works both ways and everyone has their preferences. To me there is nothing better than having my cock sucked!

By #201583 at 04,Jan,12 19:34
I don't care for receiving oral. If someone is persistent, I warn them that it could take 45min to 1.5 hours. However, they usually give up around 15 minutes. I love giving oral to both men and women, its my favorite.

By admin at 04,Jan,12 17:35 other posts of admin 
I remember 1 girl who was the same way. However, she was moles/ted by her drunkard father in adolescence, so she was not quite normal in sex. for example, she did not like giving oral sex either, but could do it to anyone who would for/ce her to do it. I do not mean that you had to beat her up, you could just say "suck it bitch". She often got into such situation when was given a ride.

By Ray10754 at 04,Jan,12 17:25 other posts of Ray10754 
I myself prefer to give oral rather than recive weather man or woman,But love to be rimed Guess I'm weird

By boc at 04,Jan,12 16:56 other posts of boc 
No. One of my ex gfs was the same way.

Adult Discussion Forum