Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

LADIES do circumcised dicks satisfy you, or do they not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21481 at 13,Sep,09 20:22
im looking for comments from ladies as to whether or not they prefer a circ or forskin. I once had sex with a circ man, it was the worst id had, it did nothing but make my pussy sore, despite lube, hence there was insufficient skin to slide in on to prevent to much friction. I cant understand how it doesnt make any differance or how it enhances the pleasure, as ive heard some say.

Similar topics: 1.cut dicks   2.Ladies have you dumped a guy because...   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Gay or Bi?   5.women with a preference for circumcised cocks please comment  

New Comment

Comments:
By #207674 at 01,Feb,12 11:27
Well me personaly prefer cut and from my personal experience there is no difference in feel when having sex. I have noticed (as 'Pretty pussy' said) cut guys do seem to last longer. That I think being due to the fact that uncircumcised guys are more sensitive. Other than that I think its all personal preference
By #255813 at 06,Mar,13 19:16
[deleted image]

By #213445 at 31,Jan,12 04:36
I really like circumcised cocks they seem to create more friction.. Especially if you have the natural lube to support that and the circumcised guys seem to last longer.. Plus they seem to be better for blowjobs. But again this is just my opion..
By #218130 at 02,Feb,12 06:46

By #218130 at 02,Feb,12 06:46
Like your opinion

Adult Discussion Forum