pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

cum farming?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #155756 at 07,Jan,12 23:23
I was at an adult bookstore today and a hot straight guy (smoking hot!) went into a booth to watch a video. this is a real clean video store which is rare! there were several guys trying to get him to unlock the booth door, but he was totally straight and not looking for any "help." when he left the booth he had about five minutes of credits on the machine. I looked in the waste basket and there was only one neatly quarter folded paper towel. I pulled it out and there was a big three inch pool of still-warm cum. I locked the door, pulled out my cock, and jerked off while eating this hot stranger's cum. it was fucking delicious. I got off while feasting on his big load of hot jism. I wanted to go out in the parking lot to tell him what I did, but he was gone. I bet he never realized how much the guys wanted him!

New Comment

Comments:
By #131063 at 08,Jan,12 22:53
I'll probably have more comments later that will be a bit more better thought out, but my first reaction is 'Dude, you are a terrorist and a criminal'. Gentlemen, this is the type of men we are surrounded by in the gAy community, and the risks they threaten us with is off-the-scale. Is it any wonder why 16-24 year olds are at greatest risk among us of contracting AIDS? Just look at the 'role-models' we allow to have a voice. They should be in prison.

Adult Discussion Forum