Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

First time sucking a cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #222337 at 11,Jan,12 06:07
my ****-in-law...and it was thrilling

Similar topics: 1.First Man   2.Time spent sucking cock...   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.First time ever sucking cock?   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #374512 at 12,Apr,13 04:34
i'm a straight guy but when i was 15, i went to my friend's house but he was sleeping so i took his pants down then it was starting to get hard as soon as i touched it. and i was wondering how it taste like when i suck it so i started to suck it then later on he made a cum. i guess he was awake already but he pretend that he was sleeping. because i guess its hard to come while your sleeping like that

By iluvcox at 11,Jul,12 22:55 other posts of iluvcox 
I was 14.It started out just goofing around. Flashing eachother while taking pisses outside.Next thing,a Boner here,a squeeze there... Soon we were sucking eachother any chance we got.Man, I loved the smell and taste of his cock.It was great fun and horny times.Went on for a few years too.
By #238225 at 12,Apr,13 04:30
ok

By #269759 at 16,Jul,12 01:33
when i was 11 with a friend at a **** over. his little dick kept peeking through the fly of his pj's and i was making fun of him. He got mad and said "why don't you just blow me." I said "whip it out" and he did - thinking he was calling my bluff, but i wrapped my lips around it and sucked him to his first orgasm. He was so turned on he returned the favor that night. We repeated the fun at many **** overs during the rest of that summer.

By #159768 at 15,Jul,12 21:40
11 years old, my buddy and I camped out in the back yard in a little tent. We were both in our underwear and we were daring each other to show our penis then touch it. One thing led to another and soon I was sucking his dick. We took turns sucking each others dicks and licking each others butts all night long. Good Times!

By #220845 at 14,Jul,12 04:45
A buddy in high school. I luv to suck cock

By #64328 at 13,Jul,12 18:16
It was the **** of my girlfriend when I was 12. He was 16 and would do it for me anytime I wanted. I went on for almost 2 years. The whole expierience of have such a horny **** was very exciting and I loved every minute of it. But I never daredtelling my friends

By #254338 at 11,Jul,12 15:15
A long time ago

By #187688 at 15,Feb,12 23:54
The family that plays together stays together.

By slutfinder69 at 11,Jan,12 15:21 other posts of slutfinder69 
I've only done my own when I was younger and more limber, but have been thinking lately about trying someone else's.

Adult Discussion Forum