Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

men in the shower

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #203440 at 12,Jan,12 13:07
are you afraid of having a hard on in men's shower as you see other guys with their beautiful thick and wet cocks? I nearly had a hard on today, and I managed to hide it somehow.

Similar topics: 1.In the shower   2.Shower pics   3.In the shower   4.Do some forum topics make you feel like you need a shower?   5.pee while in shower  

New Comment

Comments:
By steve8211 at 12,Jan,12 22:01 other posts of steve8211 
Most men like hard cocks! I do!
By spermkiss at 13,Jan,12 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, that's another aspect of the "erection at the gym" situation. The bottom line is that ALL MEN like to look at other mens dicks. And men especially like to look at hard dicks. This has nothing to do with homosexuality, latent or otherwise, it's just something guys like to do, no matter what their sexual orientation. So when you get an erection in the locker room or showers at your gym, you are giving the other men a treat. They may pretend not to notice, but believe me, they do, and they'll be thanking you for giving them a good show. So if your dick comes to attention in the showers, let it stand proud and enjoy showing it off.

By #68656 at 12,Jan,12 15:09
Dont worry about it, just part of being male.
By spermkiss at 12,Jan,12 16:30 other posts of spermkiss 
John is right. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. A spontaneous erection can occur any where and any time and all men have gotten them. Being concerned about having an erection is a recipe for impotence.

So what should you do if you get one in the locker room or showers at your gym? Don't do anything. The worst thing you can do is attempt to hide it. That will only call attention to your erection and cause everyone to notice it. And to notice that you are embarrassed about it. Just continue doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. In all likelyhood the other men will pretend not to notice. If someone does comment on your having an erection, act surprised and say "Oh, do I?" Then look down at it and say "You're right, so I do. Thanks for noticing." Then change the subject.

Adult Discussion Forum