Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

= Can You Suck Your Own Cock ... Or Ever Tried To ? =

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #112729 at 13,Jan,12 03:30
Just curious if you can or ever could or have ever tried it and if so ... how close did you almost get to actually doing it ? I see so many pics here from time to time and it is amazing to see !

Similar topics: 1.Would U suck my Cock for $20   2.How do you ask a guy if you can suck his cock?   3.Cocks I would Suck... Craving a Cock in my Mouth!   4.Sucking cock   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #220845 at 25,May,12 09:17
Some hot stories, ah to be young forever

By heine at 24,May,12 11:27 other posts of heine 
Decades ago, when i was young and fit

By #220845 at 24,May,12 08:47
When I was younger and more flexible I used to hook my toes on the headboard of my bead and suck my COCK . My first time swallowing .

By mywusch at 23,May,12 17:25 other posts of mywusch 
i do, can enter the head into my mouth and love it

By bigone21 at 29,Jan,12 22:11 other posts of bigone21 
yes, i've always been able to do that since starting to masturbate as a boy. back then, i could allmost fit my whole dick in, nowadays just my glance.

but..! i can lick my balls, sometimes swallow them!!

and i can self-fuck myself with dick and balls! i don't masturbate that way, just to have a kick with a horny sexpartner, sticking his dick in beside it, playing and having fun!

By #1501 at 22,Jan,12 11:10
Used to be able to... not now! Not since I was about 35.

By spermkiss at 21,Jan,12 06:13 other posts of spermkiss 
There isn't a man in the world who hasn't tried. Some men, about one in four hundred, actually can.
By 3fdfd at 21,Jan,12 22:23 other posts of 3fdfd 
Oh, I tried !!!! But with zero success Thus my "Nope" answer.

By 3fdfd at 21,Jan,12 02:15 other posts of 3fdfd 
NOPE !

By #181785 at 19,Jan,12 01:42
When I was young and more limber I could I'm trying to get back so I can once again

By slutfinder69 at 13,Jan,12 04:25 other posts of slutfinder69 
I did it when I was younger and more limber. I would lay on the floor on my back and would raise my legs up over my head and by grabbing my buttocks would push the head of my cock into my mouth. It was great however my neck would be sore for about a week afterwards. I did this several times but I was afraid I'd wrench my back and be stuck in that position.

Adult Discussion Forum