She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Help People Out

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94227 at 17,Jan,12 07:30
Here's what is wrong in this world. Too many people seem to think it is ok to make fun of gay people. Fucking stop this shit! I'm not saying people on here I'm saying in the real world. Words really hurt after enough time. If you see someone getting picked on step in and help that person out.