Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Wrong Category

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by inca47 at 18,Jan,12 21:57  other posts of inca47
Can I find out why some of my pics are in the wrong category and who if anyone has reported them ther? Just curious to know.

Similar topics: 1.Wrong category?   2.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   3.Wrong category   4.Wrong category ....   5.Why is my dick in the wrong category?  

New Comment

Comments:
By inca47 at 19,Jan,12 15:36 other posts of inca47 
Thanks Admin - point taken.

By inca47 at 19,Jan,12 12:08 other posts of inca47 
My profile states clearly that I am a straight male interested in females. Why should my pics not reflect this and if I upset gay members they should look at my profile and not get upset at what I post. I agree with you Steffi that we could just do away with categories and ask members to look more closely at profiles.
By admin at 19,Jan,12 12:49 other posts of admin 
All posted pics get into "recent" by categories. People view them all by categories without any division by profiles. They estimate those pics without knowing whose they are.

By Ray10754 at 18,Jan,12 22:40 other posts of Ray10754 
You should be able to tell what category your pictures are in on you page under each photo it should state which category it is posted in,I found that useing the (uncategorized ) title cover's all photos as far as knowing weather or not someone reported them Im not sure,I think if someone dose report them you will loose points,although I may be mistakeing on that,You also might be able to find out by checking your points log on your page if someone votes for your photo it will say + or - so many points for that photo

Adult Discussion Forum