Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Losing Virginity Stories

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9956 at 17,Sep,09 12:55
Anyone want to share the story about their first time?

Mine was on my girlfriends parents couch when I was 17. It was kinda embarassing. We were fooling around for a while and she took her panties off for the first time and leaned up against the arm of the couch and was spread open. I was so excited that i came pretty much as soon as my cock touched her pussy. I got it all over her and the couch.
Luckily being that age it never went soft and I was able to slide it in and give her a good fucking.
Even after that minor speed bump I was able to make her cum for her first time while fucking.

anyone else want to share?

Similar topics: 1.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?   2.was losing your virginity as good as you hoped it was?   3.I'm losing my virginity to a cougar   4.Losing my V Card   5.Virginity losing stories!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dev01 at 28,Sep,19 19:53 other posts of Dev01 
Well this one time at band camp.......
By tb1 at 01,Oct,19 05:10 other posts of tb1 

By thebeewolf at 28,Sep,19 20:21 other posts of thebeewolf 
I'd fooled around with girls since I was 14. But I never really had a solid fucking experience until my 18th birthday. I was out at a gig, doing sound for a band in Milwaukee. My girlfriend was there, which was unusual. For reasons I can't recall, I was to drive with her back to her university dorm and spend the night there.

It was a late night, but once in bed we were making out pretty heavily. We had gone to bed in our underwear, but those had been peeled away and discarded. I had the underside my hard cock thrusting up and over her clitoris. Then she reached down and shoved my cock inside her pussy.

It was very wet and very hot and it felt so good on my aching cock. But I managed to fuck her for a good long time before exploding inside her.
By tb1 at 01,Oct,19 05:10 other posts of tb1 
That is hot

By leopoldij at 27,Dec,18 21:38 other posts of leopoldij 
i lost my virginity many times.... /galleries.php?id=67
By Tushar1230 at 01,Oct,19 01:14 other posts of Tushar1230 
Lucky dude.

By #6568 at 22,Sep,09 19:42
My first time was with a girl who was also a virgin. We found it surprisingly difficult to get it on and after a lot of "up a bit", "over a bit", and "down a bit" we did finally manage to get joined. However, I found that I was bent up against the headboard of the bed and any movement was completely impossible!! Fortunately, she laughed and then so did I,..but that 'first time' was a non-event!

A few days later with the same girl, we were in the middle of thrusting against eachother, not without some difficulty of all the arms and legs, when she started to make little panting squeals and grunts. In my hopeful ignorance I assumed that she was beginning to get pleasure and made a note of everything that I was doing as it appeared to be the right stuff. Finally she managed to hiss between gritted teeth that I had my elbow on her knuckles........
By tb1 at 28,Sep,19 15:29 other posts of tb1 

By Bigdaddy402 at 28,Sep,19 14:15 other posts of Bigdaddy402 
I was 13 I was spending the night at a friend's house. I got up out of bed to go piss. I was in my underwear and my friends sister who was 16 was just coming out of the bathroom. I went In bathroom when i came out she was standing there. She was wearing tee shirt and panties. She asked me to come to her room. We sit on her bed and start kissing. She started playing with my cock. We got nude had some oral sex. She then gave me a condom. We had sex in the missionary position. It did not take long and I was cumming. I put on a new condom and we fucked in the missionary position again.

Adult Discussion Forum