Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Judge Cock Size

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #224526 at 24,Jan,12 01:00
I need a confidence boost after having a conversation with a girl friend, who said her past man had a small cock. He was a little below 6, I am barely 7. Can you guys look at my pics and tell me if I'm all good in that department?

Similar topics: 1.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL?   2.Do you think im BIG,AVERAGE, or SMALL be honest?   3.describe and judge my cock using words be very honest men and women welcomed   4.why is it   5.Cock-fight & Cock-insult Challenge  

New Comment

Comments:
By #147052 at 24,Jan,12 14:52
Looks like a good handful to me....why worry about the other guy unless you are having sex with him!

By #6568 at 24,Jan,12 12:20
Why do you need a confidnce boost? If you are 7 inches then you are already in a small group of men who are above average size.

I note you are 18,...DON'T let women and girls use this kind of conversation to imtimidate you (which I strongly expect this is) Quite a lot of men are nervous about whether or not they are of adequate size and many women know this and use it against men for their own objectives, or just for a malicious urge etc......This is EASY for a woman/girl to do becasue men are so sensitive about this subject.

She should not even be taking about this to you, but if she continues make it into a joke and use it back against her,...after all, you're more than a dick!!

By JeffinKS at 24,Jan,12 02:09 other posts of JeffinKS 
looks fine to me not the largest but definitely not small
looks very suckable

Adult Discussion Forum