Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Beware members who vote "not"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #226851 at 24,Jan,12 18:00
Beware of people who vote "Not" against your photos in order to lose you points
Points don't bother me - but it might some of you
Member Magnificent7 (!!!!!) has done this to me losing me literally all of my points simply because I voted his pics as not hot.How pathetic is that?

Similar topics: 1.Wrong category   2.votes against pics...   3.Anonymously voting down pictures   4.Voting is now non-anonymous   5.Loser posting people's content on other sites.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #16927 at 25,Jan,12 05:29
i dunno...if i see a pic that is hot to me , then I vote HOT. If i see a pic that does not make me hot, i do not vote. It may make someone else hot, even tho it doesn't make me hot. Then i just do not vote.so be it. and sometimes i never vote. but i never vote against a pic. i never vote against a pic cuz someone out there maybe likes it even tho it does not get me excited. no need to insult some one out here. i am older now. i know what it was to b desirable a long tome ago. now? ehh..i am older. i think we can vote for what we like...never mind what we do not like any more...
By #215570 at 25,Jan,12 07:07
Yeah man! Dreamer and you are doing it right! Look what happened to me here with one pic: /ak5h834ocifnpic.html SOME people got off cursing around my operated cock it was a shame! Only oompie apologized to me later after contacting her.

I didnt delete those words so the shame is on them. Thanks God I'm above that and life is really good to me; I love my cock!!
By #218130 at 25,Jan,12 15:17
I salute you. Respect!

By #13219 at 25,Jan,12 05:21
Paybacks? If you did it to him first then what is the beef? The old adage " If you cant say anything nice then say nothing at all". If I go to a site and do not like what I see I just go to another site. If I like what I see then I give positive remarks.
By #218130 at 25,Jan,12 05:44

By #218130 at 25,Jan,12 05:00
I have never ever made use of the "NOT" function. If I can't comment in a positive manner I rather not comment at all. If I don't like something, I just don't look at it, why vote it down. Every single person here is Unique in his or her own way and I RESPECT that. I always apply the golden rule " Treat others as you want to be treated". Friendly Greetings to all and may the sun shine upon you allways

By #225414 at 24,Jan,12 21:36
I done this by accident on someone's pic last night, I was on my mobile(touch screen) and my fat finger hit the not button by mistake, cant remember who it was but if they see this I really apologise I then voted their pic hot twice, dont know if it will make any difference tho

By #88520 at 24,Jan,12 19:05
Eh.. so you vote down one users pics and then you get all angry when he does the same to you? I think it's you that we should be beware of
By #226851 at 24,Jan,12 19:07
You are missing the point dead end - he cleared out all of my points!! I suggest you grow up - read what i've actually written and cut out the silly "emocion" i.e
By #88520 at 24,Jan,12 19:17
I checked his page and someone has voted down all his pics (I will assume it's you), so I'm just curious why you did that in the first place. None of his pics seem particularly offensive or of bad quality.

As for me, I plan to stay young and silly for a while longer thank you

By #146919 at 24,Jan,12 19:18
i pointed out to one person in the chat room he was being an offencive little tit,and he was,next thing all my points dissapear.some people on this site are childish and seem to think that it is acceptable to burn others points for any reason they think fit while they hide behined hidden pages no pictures on public view and multiple entry titles.as i said dont vote against just for.
By #88520 at 24,Jan,12 19:26
Yeah I'm aware that some users on this site use negative votes just to harass people. I've been the target for that as well. In this case though, I just think it's silly that someone first downvotes all the pics of one user and then comes here complaining when he becomes the target.
By #146919 at 24,Jan,12 19:32
if he did votedown every one of the members pics then he can not bleat to much.if he downvote the other members picture after he had had all his own points burned in responce then he is no then he is no better than the other member
By #59855 at 24,Jan,12 20:25
From Matt's Wife: This is exactly why I had all of our pics blocked for so long

Adult Discussion Forum