Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

my friend wants me.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #182000 at 25,Jan,12 04:52
so i have a friend who is gay, and wants me to come over his house someday and, both get naked and touch me and wants to suck me off, i don't mind really, but then he wants me to try sucking him, should i do it. whats it taste like,

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #204142 at 30,Jan,12 15:45
So, how did it go?
By spermkiss at 31,Jan,12 06:32 other posts of spermkiss 
My sentiments exactly. How was your first time?

By #147052 at 25,Jan,12 18:43
Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Approval from this bunch of deviates, me included? I'd ask to suck yours after viewing your pics. I think that you will be forever missing something if you do not go with him into that pleasure zone.

By mywusch at 25,Jan,12 16:23 other posts of mywusch 
try it - you will see, if you like

By spermkiss at 25,Jan,12 07:14 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course you should! I know you want to or you wouldn't be asking. Will sucking your buddy's dick turn you gay? No of course not. Your sexual orientation is hard wired into your brain and cannot be changed.

Dicks don't taste like anything unless they are unclean. If you take him all the way and he ejaculates in your mouth, sperm can range from nearly tastless to slightly to moderately salty or slightly to moderately bitter or some combination of the two. Suck him off and find out.

By #134591 at 25,Jan,12 06:09
it cannot hurt to try something new i think. but you also needn't go all the way to sucking on the first time. maybe try mutual wanking first and see how you like it.

oh a please do share after you guys did it... sounds hot

By #94227 at 25,Jan,12 05:10
DO IT! Dick tastes like nothing if it's clean. Amd cum is a unique taste

Adult Discussion Forum