Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Piss sound

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215515 at 25,Jan,12 05:20
Dose the
sound of a mans piss stream hitting the water, say anything for the size of there penis? I was at work today and a guy walked I to use the bathroom and he didn't shut the door I heard his piss stream hitting the toilet water and it sounded like a water fall I bet he's huge

Similar topics: 1.sounds   2.Sound of cum   3.cum piss on food   4.Peeing while alone?   5.Guys Only::::Piss Play?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 26,Jan,12 19:34
I heard my nephew peeing before and wondered the same thing. I never heard anyone sound like that before and said to him Wow you must be huge. After talking about it he said he has been ask ask a few times before. He said it wasnt the size of his dick but he had a huge urethra. He tell me he was 5 inches on his best day and it just sounds like 10

By #147052 at 25,Jan,12 18:48
Have you ever had a couple of beers and had to stand in line at the pisser.....you will piss a good stream, no matter the size of the dick. Older gentlemen do sometimes have problems, but pissing into a toilet with sound effects can only mean one thing...you are hitting the target! And if it is loud, the room's acoustics are good!

By #35411 at 25,Jan,12 15:26
i think its an indication of a healthy prostrate!my dick is big but since im older my stream is not as strong
By spermkiss at 25,Jan,12 16:18 other posts of spermkiss 
I think you're right. He has a healthy prostate and he probably has a large meatus, which may or may not mean he has a large penis.

Adult Discussion Forum