She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

SUCCESSFUL SEX MEET UPS!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 29,Jan,12 08:38  other posts of Tobes
I'm on the verge of meeting up with a guy for some sexual fun! We're going to do playing, sucking and possibly anal (with a condom) depending on how we feel. We've arranged it for this Tuesday. I'll be going to his house.

I'm really nervous and would like to hear of other people who have had successful meet ups of a similar nature and how it went!!!

Similar topics: 1.Who would travel to meet folks they get to know on this site?   2.Has 'meet up for sex' ever worked for you?   3.Self Fucking   4.Sites to meet people that don’t charge   5.MEET TO JERK YA MEAT  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 02,Mar,16 13:52
being invited to someones place is pretty good, so long as he's not an axe wielding murderer with a big back yard full of holes..*lix*

By #176420 at 29,Jan,12 18:36
Meet in public first buddy,that way,you can get the hell out if he's flakey..
By #172995 at 02,Mar,16 05:47

By #1501 at 29,Jan,12 17:34
Have you exchanged face pictures? That is something that would give you some reassurance that he is genuine.

By #14216 at 29,Jan,12 09:03
I would err on the side of caution if I was you, mate. Meet first in a pub or cafe and see how you get on rather than go straight to his house. I'm not saying this guy isn't genuine but there are a lot of people who are not, a mate of mine picked a guy up in a public loo once, this guy was waving his dick about and giving my mate the "cum on" and when they got back to my mate's flat, wham, punch in the face and items stolen. Of course, that is the worst possible scenario, I've had many pick-ups in the past which fortunately have been OK but there is ALWAYS an element of risk when going round to someone's house for the first time. As I said, this guy is probably 100 per cent safe and I hope you have a WONDERFUL SEXY time together, all I am saying is just keep the risks attached in your mind although, if it does all work out fine - and I sincerely hope it does - this could be the beginning of a TRULY BEAUTIFUL friendship. All the best, mate, take care
By Tobes at 29,Jan,12 11:07 other posts of Tobes 
Thanks for the helpful tips! I've been emailing him for quite sometime so I'm pretty sure he's genuine, but yes, I know I do have to be careful

Adult Discussion Forum