to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Who likes communal showers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #228967 at 31,Jan,12 21:50
Do you like communal showers? Also do u get a hard on when you are in there with other men.

Similar topics: 1.Golden showers?   2.Golden showers?   3.showers and urinals   4.Communal showers at the gym   5.Would you join a gym if it had coed showers and locker rooms  

New Comment

Comments:
By #677384 at 30,Aug,22 22:50
[deleted image]In my occupation (heavy industry) we always shower at end of shift. Most of the guys I work with are usually older than me, chubby, uncut and kinda hard to even see their peenies lol. Of course, I am an exhibitionist so it turns me on when they stare at me naked..kinda makes me a lil hard hehe. They ask "why do you shave your balls and everything"?My answer always is...I get much more feeling and attention since I've been smooth. So I took it up a notch and you should see them when i SHAVE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!!
By #662360 at 31,Aug,22 07:03
You ought to to let them see you get up more than “a lil hard”! Do the guys around you get up hard when they watch you shave your cock fur?

By spermkiss at 02,Feb,12 17:07 other posts of spermkiss 
Who doesn't like communal showers? What could be more fun than taking off all your clothes with a bunch of other guys and showering together? And if erections happen, so much the better.
By #230124 at 02,Feb,12 17:13
By spermkiss at 03,Feb,12 17:55 other posts of spermkiss 
And so many guys like to exercise their "love muscle" after they have exercised all of their other muscles in the gym. Jacking off in the shower is a nice way to end an exercise routine, but most men are too shy to do it. So get the ball rolling by getting a woodie and jacking. Soon others will join in. Jacking off alone is fun, but jacking off with others is a thousand times better.
By #662360 at 30,Aug,22 17:14
That sounds like me! I like to exercise my love muscle after workout but only ever done it solo in a shower cubicle. Back at my boys school we had communal showers and got naked together. Somehow most of the time no boy got up erect. But occasionally a boy got a good hard stiffy then before we knew it we were all up hard.

By #207674 at 01,Feb,12 11:30
Co-ed communal showers?
By #205329 at 04,Feb,12 05:31
That was my first thought..
By #207674 at 05,Feb,12 01:44
Never been in one mind you.. Think it would be so hot seeing both sexes together, wet and naked washing themselves.
By #205329 at 05,Feb,12 05:39
yes it would....just came from your page..you look like two very good candidates for my first communal shower experience good looking couple with nice pics...

By #104216 at 04,Feb,12 07:12
My leisure centre has communal showers, I start getting semi hard as I wash my cock, have to try really hard not to get fully erect. I love to be next to so many naked bodies and different shaped cocks
By spermkiss at 04,Feb,12 07:20 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't hold back! Let you dick stand proud. It's fun.

By #188685 at 04,Feb,12 03:52
I love communal showers and I am not gay but I do like it when others are looking at me and I do tend to get a little aroused but it doesn't worry me that this happens its more a turn on when I start getting an erection in public
By spermkiss at 04,Feb,12 07:18 other posts of spermkiss 
As you have discovered, it's a real turn on to have other guys looking at your dick, even if your not gay.

By #190275 at 04,Feb,12 00:02
The place where my gym is and pool have communal showers. I dont really like or dislike it, dont look at it as a sexual thing. But its pretty nice to be naked and free^^

Adult Discussion Forum