Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

aussie public strokers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #206193 at 05,Feb,12 03:19
Would love to hear stories about wanking in public...toilets, beaches. Pools, gym, car...

I'll start...i was driving home wearing my special shorts with holes in the pockets, fondling my cock thru the string panties i just bought. I went the back way to a fast food drive thru and found myself in a dead end where they unload deliveries and noticed a p -plate.car sitting in a quiet spot, door open. I eyeballed the driver...a young, good looking guy...drove to the end of the road and squirted a fresh handful of some oil i bought at the markets for dry skin onto my hand which i slipped back into my pocket...sliding my cock out the leg of the panties and slowly went back to the parked car. I stopped near the dude and kept rubbing my slick oiled cock and smiled at him...before losing my nerve and driving off..