Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Lost points for commenting on a pic....?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 05,Feb,12 16:47
We have been here for 3 - 4 years I suppose, and today I discovered something new. We lost 5 points (not that we are really focused on points) for having our comment on another members picture deleted. I understand the idea is to discourage members from making distasteful remarks on other member's pictures, but....as most who know us, we would never make a disparaging remark on any members page. We are not irritated by this at all, just never knew that this was in place.

Similar topics: 1.Losing points!   2.What category?   3.Deleted accounts = loss of points   4.Point System Glitches?   5.POINTS SYSTEM  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 05,Feb,12 23:20
They did not delete their page, they only deleted our comment...which by the way was telling them how sexy and erotic their pic is. You do not get points taken away when one deletes their page. Which by the way, it is odd that we would compliment their pic and they would delete the comment. I would think if one did not want to have comments made on their pics they might choose to change their account settings or not be here at all.
By #218130 at 06,Feb,12 04:57
I had the same experience. Just gave a very nice compliment and she deleted it. I'm very careful with my comments now, especially with new accounts.

By #181785 at 06,Feb,12 04:29
I made a comment on a lady's page that she had a very nice body. After I posted it I read her profile, It seems that she only wanted comments from lady's and deleted mine & I lost 5 points. Opps oh well but she did have a stunning body

By fila1305 at 05,Feb,12 22:32 other posts of fila1305 
I know this happens when a public comment of you on someone's page is deleted, but didn't know about comments on pics. And loosing points because of another one's account is deleted, never experienced that.

Adult Discussion Forum