Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

plz help me:how can i enlarge my small penis effectively?r there any feasible measures?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #212485 at 06,Feb,12 16:33
last week my girlfriend dumped n insulted me by saying"u can resume this relationship with me unless u have a bigger n thicker cock and make me dying to beg more!"what should i do ?i am a chinese and tumbling restless in my bed now.

Similar topics: 1.penis enlargment exercises   2.How to enlarge man balls   3.curious   4.a refuge for small penis   5.Small penis???  

New Comment

Comments:
By #135959 at 07,Feb,12 03:13
Like spermkiss said dump the bitch I have a small cock and if a woman ever told me that she'd be gone just be happy with What you have

By #68656 at 06,Feb,12 18:07
All I can say is what Spermkiss says so well, that is forget that lady and move on. She is hollow, shallow and selfish, putting dick size before you as a person.
Such a lady is not worth your time and you deserve much better.
By spermkiss at 06,Feb,12 18:24 other posts of spermkiss 
Thank you, but you are far too kind to refer to her as a lady. She sure ain't.

By spermkiss at 06,Feb,12 17:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Dump the bitch! NOW! Any woman who'd say that to her beau is a fucking cunt who doesn't deserve your time or attention.

Now, to answer your question about penis enlargement, short of surgery it isn't possible. And surgery is expensive, risky and has mixed results. See the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site for more information on this. So learn to be happy with the penis you have because it's all you're ever going to get. And go out and find a different girlfriend who wil accept you as you are.

Adult Discussion Forum