Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get me to orgasm?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202923 at 13,Feb,12 04:20
Well here is my story. I'm 19 years old and ive had quite a few sex partners. Whenever I talk to my friends about sex they always tell me how amazing it feels to cum. And from how they describe it and from what I read I done think I have ever cum. So if your up for a challenge, I want to know what it feels like to cum

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 13,Feb,12 08:24
Well you would certainly know if you did have one!...

For me, it's a steady building of tension that turns into exusite pleasure,...which spreads along my limbs, especially my legs and makes my muscles clench and flex,....it makes my mind and thoughts rush and change with exciting sexy ideas,...until,...eventually the feelings become 'too much' and then the orgasm spreads suddenly upwards from my genitals and belly into my chest and head with a massive surge of pure joy and excitement,..it takes me over completely making my body and legs jerk uncontrollably,..my breathing goes out of contol like I was running at teh end of a race......my muscles contort and I gasp and grunt out loud without being able to stop any of this....my mind is taken over with a wonderful emotion of utter joy and optimism......

.....That said, it is always 'more' for me when the sex is about something, or has an 'angle' or a 'reason'....like seasoning on good food, it's an essential part of good sex for me. And, sex can be 'about' different things for me.

The sweetest sex is with a woman I like and feel for (not neccassarily 'love' in the romantic film sense)...then the orgasm is laced with a tenderness and kindness that contrasts very excitingly with the physical power of thrusting and cumming,...it can be like 'giving' my orgasm to her....

......I kjnow a lot of the above sounds weird, but well, sex IS weird!.....It's the only sublime experience that we can regualrly have as humans and THAT is why religion is so anti-sex because it's much more spiritual than they can easily offer themselves!

If you want to have orgasms try to get really good with pleasuring yourself first,.....meditate,..get really relaxed then let your mind drift onto sexual thoughts (not about men you know) what 'turns you on'....what makes a little twinge of excitement stir in your mind,...mind is the key...

...Then touch and caress your whole body,...DON'T try to cum, just find out how to build your excitement. When you can do this, try a vibrator or your fingers and stroke around your whole vulva and lips until you clit is 'crying out' for some touching.....

Once you know what works for you, search out a really nice man,...pick a quiet, confidant one that is creative and treats you as a complete person not just an owner of sexual parts to be enjoyed......

....Then show him what turns you on and give him a chance!

Adult Discussion Forum