Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Blue Question Mark

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #229803 at 14,Feb,12 01:56
What happened if those members are not your friends? Forever dressed up in blue ....

Similar topics: 1.Is it possible to create a way to mark individuals as "do not contact" without putting them on a ban list?   2.Verification mark/Category?   3.MEMBER VERIFICATION........   4.Blue cock head   5.Blue berry growers  

New Comment

Comments:
By bella! at 21,Apr,13 18:00 other posts of bella! 
There's nothing questionable about YOU!

By #164428 at 14,Feb,12 05:37
You mean the folks on the verification committee? Well, perhaps write "noname" on a piece of paper/posterboard and hold it up in a photo. Then, load it on your page and contact three people from the list to ask them to consider you. That's all I can think of.
By #205329 at 14,Feb,12 06:11
that sounds all fine and dandy, BUT why couldn't any member do the same??? It's open, it's for all to see and it'll say it's from that member..Just make sure the pic is posted either publicly OR for members only.
By #164428 at 14,Feb,12 09:39
Please don't shoot the messenger!

I didn't make the rules; I'm only reporting what I've read. If you click on anyone's check or question mark, it tells you what the new rules are.

I suggested the photo as my sweet friend Matt52's Wife has mentioned doing so to quiet those who have questioned her reality. For those who need the 3-person verification.

By #205329 at 15,Feb,12 06:58
I wan't at all "shooting" you Steffi, (least not verbally ), Just wondering why so few people have so much power? I think this could have been accomplished in a better way that is all. I know of one person who has been a member since 2009 and they aren't on the "list". hmmm come to think of it, Ithought you liked being shot.

Adult Discussion Forum