Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

1st time but shy...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #71915 at 16,Feb,12 12:04
So, I have been thinking a lot recently, and have been on this site for almost 2 years I think. The urge to experience a cock is quite strong...! I wouldn't class myself as gay, I love the ladies...but am very curious. I have had one short experience with a cock before, but it didn't last long as he was drunk and **** after he came.
Would love to hear peoples thoughts, and also hear from anyone in the UK, preferably the London area if they might consider meeting. I'd need to come to you though as can't accom at mine. Look forward to hearing from you...

Similar topics: 1.Friends - Bestfriends - Couple?   2.self reflextion   3.Masturbating - Your Usual Routine?   4.masturbating for the first time (guys)   5.The troubles of a **** Bi Relationship  

New Comment

Comments:
By cumonme1 at 16,Mar,16 12:13 other posts of cumonme1 
Go for it if you don't enjoy the experience you don't have to do it again. I did and I liked it.
By spermkiss at 17,Mar,16 16:24 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree. It's something every man should do at least once in his life.

Pull up my Forum post "Things Every Man Should Do at Least Once".

By #195151 at 12,Mar,16 13:10
I am the same, I feel a strong erg to experience my first time cock sadly I'm I'm in NZ so far from the world
By spermkiss at 17,Mar,16 16:22 other posts of spermkiss 
So, are you the only man with a dick in New Zealand? Come on! There are cocks everywhere and there are cocksuckers everywhere. Indeed, when I was in Christchurch with my husband both he and I picked up vibes from the guide who showed us around. Nothing happened, but he sure did set off our gaydar.

By hytiger at 18,Feb,12 15:11 other posts of hytiger 
Play with mine if you want.

By #71915 at 17,Feb,12 17:43
Does no1 have any comment on this?! I was hoping for at least a couple of replies...
By spermkiss at 17,Feb,12 20:14 other posts of spermkiss 
If you want to suck a cock, go for it. You'll be glad you did. And sucking a cock does not make you gay. There are a lot of straight cocksuckers out there.

Adult Discussion Forum