Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Cuckold relationships

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #233602 at 16,Feb,12 14:53
Anyone been in one?

Similar topics: 1.Relationships ... How Many Have You Been In ?   2.Thoughts on long distance relationships (from male/female)   3.Undefined lifestyle?   4.Cuckold in MN   5.Cuckold Lifestyle  

New Comment

Comments:
By #128273 at 21,Aug,12 21:15
you hot baby

By #254338 at 15,Aug,12 16:13
Been on both sides... I liked it better when I was the bull doing another guys wife while he was aware of it... but once in a while I like to bring home a treat for my wife: I find a guy who will suck my cock, rim my ass and play with my balls while I go down on my wife... then, when I am good and ready, I enter her and give her one or two orgasms at which point I need a rest (not as young as I used to be)... and she usually doesn't need the same rest... so the other guy steps in, giving me a rest, and takes over for a while sometimes giving her another orgasm or two... while he is in her, I get him to keep sucking my balls and cock getting me clean and hard again... and then when I am ready, "stunt cock" comes out, and I go back in... and cum all over her... sometimes I eat it up... sometimes I make him do it... and if we feel generous, I will toss him off, blow him or let him fuck my ass until he comes... or if she wants some more, he goes back in and goes until he comes - making sure she comes first...
By #177050 at 15,Aug,12 18:08
Years ago I was the bull for a couple, but she was into humiliation and she would say things about how little his cock was. My cock is 5.9999999
Inches long and 4.5 around so I didn't really enjoy hearing that shit. And I didn't think my cock could be very much bigger than his anyway. I think some Women mistake hardness for size. The friend in my earlier story had a girl friend that asked me to bull for her once . I was very confused as his cock looked longer and just as thick as mine. She told me she had talked to other girls who had us both at the same time and they told her I was two times bigger than him. That's when I learned that rulers don't measure how a cock FEELS. I told my wife about this, years later and she told me ,yes my cock did feel much bigger than his, she just let me think his felt bigger because she knew what turned me on was thinking she was having a bigger cock than mine. She said for her size really didn't mater in the least , it was just the fun of mmf threesome sex that turns her on.
By #254338 at 17,Aug,12 15:04
Size versus " striking point" also.... My cock is 6.5 when I am hard... But I am not always super hard... But I was told in high school and university and afterwards by ex's etc ( and current wife) that my cock would always get the right spot ( knowing where g and a spots are is really critical) where bigger and smaller wouldnt ... Opening her up first,etc...
By #177050 at 18,Aug,12 04:19
4 or 5 years ago I was having trouble with staying firm long enough to get to the finish line. I tried a cream product (enhancement ) and after a few times, sex became better for both of us than it had been in two decades.

It only claims to improve sensation but if I use it three times a week ,my cock go's from 4.5 around to 5 and as hard as a 17yearold. I don't know if

there is such a product as this available in Canada or not. PS what is A spot? Please explain.

Also I like your cock and your favs are beautiful ,you have an eye for fine pussy. It would be a pleasure to share the one that sleeps in my bed with you if you ever venture this far west.(I think it's only 3 or 4 hours if you don't count customs)
By #254338 at 21,Aug,12 18:18
Tried a few creams... Nothing has worked... The issue is more physical endurance - I get out of breath, and my lungs need the **** more than my cock does.... I like to go hard and fast for 20-30 minutes... A minute or so rest, and back up!

Where do you guys live?

(the a spot is a place about 3-4 inches inside the vagina at the back and in most girls shares the wall with the colon... So it can be reached from the back door and from the front door... If a girl doesn't cum with clitorial stimulation, or g-spot stimulation, a-spot is the next place to try... )

By #177050 at 15,Aug,12 08:33
I would like to add that earlier in our life we had threesomes with my best friend who is very homophobic and I was too. Then one night I was watching my( then girlfriend)giving him head and I had this urge to feel his
Cock against my lips.I didn't dare let them know how I felt. I claimed I wanted to suck her clit as his cock was sliding in and out of her, so I asked her to sit on his cock as he sat at the edge of the chair. Things got pretty wild very fast. I was pressing my lips against her clit and letting my lower lip curl back so I could feel his hardness moving through her pussy lips. I looked up and she was purple with hot pink patches all over her skin,he was making sounds I couldn't believe. Her clit seemed bigger than ever before and I started flicking my tongue faster and faster and then my upper lip slipped over her knob and I slowed down,it was way to big to be her knob .?.?it was his knob! I went wild,sucking and bobbing , taking the full length of it till it hit me what I was doing and I stopped . I grabbed it and popped it back in her pussy, saying (better put that where it belongs. )After that every thing was a blur, I remember feeling her hand at my mouth pulling his cock out and putting it back in her pussy. He would say (get it back) then he would say (suck it ,suck it ) then (get it back) his cock was going back and forth from her pussy to my mouth over and over again,then I had a small very soft penis in my mouth and a new taste. My best friend had just come in my mouth. He put on his pants and was out the door in seconds. I said to my girlfriend,who was still purple,(I think I went to far .) she said( what could you mean by that,that was the best sex the three of us have ever had together!) I said (xxxxxx left without even rinsing off ,I think I went to far!)she said (No he just noticed the sun was up ,we lost track of time.)(I think I went to far )(no ,whatever you were doing,he liked as much as I did and besides it's not like you sucked his dick or anything).
By #254338 at 15,Aug,12 16:19
was he still your friend later, or did that pretty much take the steam (and add awkwardness) to the relationship... ?

By #255639 at 14,May,12 20:55
no understand cuckhold was it mean? no translate
By #254338 at 15,Aug,12 16:16
the "old/real" definition of "cuckold" is simply a male whose wife is having an affair on him... now it has come to mean more of a three-some relationship where the guy not only knows his wife is fucking someone else, but that he is often there to experience it... and in many cases eats the cum of the other guy off/from/out of the wife...

By #11431 at 08,Aug,12 10:25
my partner would like to be .. but I am not keen on the idea.

By #229339 at 07,Aug,12 03:23
my ex and i talked about it but it never happened

By #6568 at 19,Feb,12 11:40
....Interested in this, but from the other side,....I'd like to take a woman vigorously while her husband watches!
By #218197 at 17,May,12 03:08
ohh god yyes.... i could cum
By #164428 at 02,Aug,12 11:42
By #218197 at 02,Aug,12 13:59
mmmmmm Steffi, wish you were my wife mmmmm
By #164428 at 04,Aug,12 09:15
By #218197 at 05,Aug,12 03:20
would you cuckold me if you were?
By #164428 at 05,Aug,12 04:53
Oh, yes, Darlin'!

By #278535 at 02,Aug,12 11:18
it would be a hot pleasure to watch my wife fucked by another man!
By bradyD at 02,Aug,12 22:01 other posts of bradyD 
Yeah I'd love that too, but he'd have to be a huge dicked black man and have no problem getting oral from me. I would surely enjoy slurping cum from my wife's pussy/ass any day

By #271154 at 01,Aug,12 13:42
we are looking for a bull atm
By slipper at 01,Aug,12 21:34 other posts of slipper 
Ah shucks! Sooooooo far away!!!

By #188764 at 02,Mar,12 10:41
It's a very hot fantasy. My wife brings home a stud, makes me suck his cock to get him ready, and then they fuck long and hard while I watch.
By slipper at 01,Aug,12 21:25 other posts of slipper 
I'd hope you get to do more than watch... eventually!!!

By #164428 at 16,Feb,12 18:44
Almost, but guy never got together with me. I would love to do it!
By #27314 at 15,Jun,12 10:01
I've never been a bull but in your case I will be.
By #164428 at 15,Jun,12 13:37
For real? That other dude is back in the picture, so it may be possible!
By slipper at 01,Aug,12 21:23 other posts of slipper 
Why limit it to another "one?"

By #113591 at 01,Aug,12 09:44
I got cuckolded today for the first time, it was so damn sexy!

By #113591 at 13,May,12 05:46
I'm currently overseas on business and have been for nearly nine months, my girl and I have finally decided that in order to make things easier for her she can have sex with whoever she wants, tonights her first time doing it and I couldn't be more excited, nervous and turned on thinking about it, I can't wait till she sends me pictures!

By slipper at 02,Mar,12 06:04 other posts of slipper 
And, I'll photograph and video any of you in action!!!

By #72361 at 19,Feb,12 10:24
im not with anybody but would love to be cucked by a lady.

Adult Discussion Forum