to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Golden Showers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21104 at 24,Sep,09 15:35
Who like to give golden shower and who like to receive them? I love to give golden showers and once in a while i like when chicks piss on my cock while im fucking them.

Similar topics: 1.Golden Showers   2.Golden Showers   3.Golden showers?   4.Golden showers?   5.golden showers  

New Comment

Comments:
By Walker at 25,Jun,10 21:09 other posts of Walker 
Oh girls pissing during sex, really got me hot. It happened to me, I was fucking a girl after a party and she was drunk. She was moaning and screaming as I pounded her. I felt all hot and wet and thought she had squirted girl cum. But, no she peed on me after having a powerful orgasm. She was so excited I blew my load and popped the rubber.

By #6437 at 21,Jun,10 11:18
I love golden showers wife gives them to me all of the time and i piss all over yself outside daily. I also fill bottles with pis to dump over myself later. MMMMMMMMMMMM LOVE the smell and feel of piss!!!

By #23212 at 03,Feb,10 06:13
Golden Showers, both giving and receiving are incredible turn-ons for me--love them!

By #3997 at 25,Sep,09 16:08
its been a while since i have had a golden shower, my ex girlfriend did that to me once, it felt so good, i am really hard thinking about it now

Adult Discussion Forum