Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

* Negative votes not showing in points log

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #220783 at 19,Feb,12 10:08
My points log does not show who is making negative votes against me and naturally i am very interested to know when someone makes a negative vote. Anybody else have this problem? How do i go about querying this with admin?

Similar topics: 1.IT'S ALL ABOUT THE POINTS!   2.Small change in voting system   3.Votes against your pictures   4.RATING......   5.QUESTION FOR ADMIN  

New Comment

Comments:
By #215432 at 29,Feb,12 21:21
There is no need to negative vote anyone. Don't look if you don't like. There have been several good, beautiful ladies that leave because of it. *Revealed, Obscura, and Steffi are Beautiful, Real women and True Friends that are an asset to this site.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 01,Mar,12 13:51 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
100% agree! They are some REAL hot ladies. As is "Luvmyclit" and "Matt52" (Matt's Wife) !!! Negative voting is not necessary and serves only to offend. The same with comments. Be positive, or just be silent and move on. We deal with negative views everywhere else when it cums to our passion for showing and seeing nudity, it isn't necessary here! Compliments and positive response is the reason we all CUM here, and for those who wish to be so negative that they must criticize; why the h e l l be here anyway! The site names speak for themselves. "Don't want to see what's here, DON'T LOOK!!!"

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 22,Feb,12 18:09 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
You sure it is a vote against? I have lost points in the past for posting pics in an improper category. Example: pic of my penis on SYC on recent download pussy. This was on purpose once to see if anyone would look. Then a few times I did not know of the different categories. I now check the proper category when I post. I was not told who evaluated them as in wrong category, but only a couple of times it was in someones error to say my pic was not a "normal dick" shot.
That may be what has happened to some of you. My suggestion is to make sure you post dicks where they go, on the SYD page, pussies on the SYC page, tits on the proper category, etc.
That is probably the issue as votes for or against show you who voted that way. Hope that helps.
By fila1305 at 22,Feb,12 23:43 other posts of fila1305 
I noticed that the option for anonymous votes that was here in the old days is no longer available. So I guess your explanation for the loss of points without a member's nickname, is a good one and most likely also the correct one.

Too bad though, that you lost points over this, since this is a rather arbitrary system. It depends completely on if you get reported or not. Maybe it should be more just if you get a warning first, so you get let say three days to correct the mistake. If you haven't done by then, you loose the points.

But maybe that's too much extra work to implement and maintain.

Another option could be the use of a similar system as with the abuse report that Admin has recently started.

By fila1305 at 21,Feb,12 23:12 other posts of fila1305 
I have never voted negative. In my opinion that has no point. If you don't like someone's pics then go to another member or one of the general pages. There's already enough negativity in the world.

A positive vote on the other hand... Everybody likes to get compliments. And if you see something you like, why not share it with the member?

One way of avoiding anonymous votes is to allow only members to access your pages. Whether this also blocks hidden paying members, I don't know.
By #218130 at 21,Feb,12 23:20
Agree 100% well said

By #205329 at 22,Feb,12 06:54
You did say this well as " dreamer " said. I've had a negative rating for a while now. Can't figure out why though. Maybe if the person who voted had their identities known to others, it might help. Lots of problems with the system as is.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 22,Feb,12 18:46 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I , also, would never vote negative on anyone's pic. Not intentionally that is!!! I will have to admit that on rare occassion I have ACCIDENTALLY, I repeat A C C I D E N T A L L Y voted "not". I am on a "smart phone", not a computer, and every once in a great while my finger will tap the screen unintentionally or too close to that dreadful "not" spot. I will blow a few points and immediately cast a "HOT" vote and try to send private message to the poster explaining the mistake, returning the lost points, and apologizing for the error. Usually the response to this is positive. Voting "not" is not necessary as all the others here have said. In fact, I would rather like to see that go away! Praise is WONDERFUL, but negativity and criticism are completely un-necessary! After all, it is all merely a matter of opinion and nobody likes or needs negative comments or criticism. Be positive or keep to yourself and move on is my thought.

By #218130 at 21,Feb,12 18:23
Yes! Voting negative against somebody is sooo totally FUCKED UP. Like they say, Jealousy makes you nasty.

By #164428 at 19,Feb,12 15:21
Wow; I love both of you ladies, and I can't see how anyone could vote against your pictures!
By #164428 at 19,Feb,12 15:23
Must be jealous because they can't have you, or they can't BE you.
By #201155 at 21,Feb,12 17:29
As ever, sweet Steffi, you have hit the nail on the head. *Revealed and Obscura are both truly beautiful (as are you!), and I can't imagine why anyone would vote against either of them

By #181785 at 19,Feb,12 23:37
I agree with steffi. You 2 are sooooo hot They must be jealous, or just But thats just my opinion

Adult Discussion Forum