She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

pussy or ass?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #231413 at 21,Feb,12 17:14
What do other people prefer cock in their ass or pussy ?

Similar topics: 1.Hairy pussy   2.eating pussy   3.Hairy pussy?   4.PUSSY POWER   5.Shaved or hairy  

New Comment

Comments:
By alexa123 at 25,Feb,12 09:14 other posts of alexa123 
Pussy!!!!

By Ablaze at 24,Feb,12 14:29 other posts of Ablaze 
Neal, really? And why it is not natural ? Because it don't serve for reproduction ? Then also the oral sex is not natural and the jerk off is not natural, because the mouth is not making for cock sucking, but for eating and the hands are made for working, not for handjobs, following that logic. What is supposed to be "natural" ? The idea, that the nature or god has some plan what sex is allowed for the people and what is not? Come on, dude, grow up. Every thing what men can make is "natural" - if he can make it, it is in men's nature.
You come from India, country with very rich spiritual traditions, you have to know, that the anal and oral intercourse between men was included in many old Vama-Marga puras (rites), for example for glorification of Shieva.
By #236363 at 24,Feb,12 23:51
i know India is rich spiritual country. It's not the right platform for discuss spiritualism. To preach is easy , to practice is difficult. Vama-marg is not for everyone. There are so many other methods. you have not gone through it completely, just gave your opinion hecklessly which suits you.
By #201583 at 25,Feb,12 00:23
Mmmmmm, the average turd that exits is almost twice the circumference of the average cock. And taking a dump while it feels great, it feels hundreds of times better being penetrated. No wonder the Catholics did away with the paganism in Rome, they wanted to keep that pleasure for themselves.

By Ablaze at 24,Feb,12 13:49 other posts of Ablaze 
It is not true that the pussy is made for fucking and ass only for exit. In fact the anal area is full with nerves, also the stimulating of prostatic gland (only of the men, of corse) is source of very strong pleasure and many men and women ( receive strong orgasm, stimulating this area. I met many women, who like anal more than vaginal sex. Anal sex is known practice on both sex from very ancient time, letter demonized as "sodomy". And the people who take it this area as "dirty" or "unclean" for the sake of their ignorance never will enjoy the pleasure of anal stimulation. Also, the anal desires haven't nothing against with sexual orientation. Many straight men receive pleasure from liking their anus, playing with finger inside or fucking with strap-on. Anyway, the Tantric sexual practices include anal sex stimulation for both sexes.

By Ablaze at 22,Feb,12 00:57 other posts of Ablaze 
I fuck both But I think I love the ass more

By #231413 at 21,Feb,12 17:15
I love having cocks in my pussy but sometimes I just want my ass fucking .
By #201155 at 21,Feb,12 17:20
Sounds good to me. I like fucking cunts and asses, and I always enjoy a nice big cock in my ass, too

Adult Discussion Forum