Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

never had dick in my ass, any advise?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #235888 at 22,Feb,12 18:53
I am straight / bi. I would love to be fucked by one or two men and am thinking about making it real one day. Any advice you can give me for my first time? Of course I am afraid of diseases, anything on this (except obvious things)?

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Need your best advices !   2.Advise me   3.i need some advice guys!   4.Lack of Sex!!   5.Lingerie advise from Women  

New Comment

Comments:
By #89828 at 22,Feb,12 19:24
You lucky guy! Because you have posted an anal sex question, you may soon get a visit from the "Pissy Rant Fairy" who will accuse you of being a criminal, a spreader of disease and death and a bad role model! Ignore it, and it will soon go away.
You will also, more than likely, receive a comment which says something like: "Such activity should be avoided, as it spreads disease and causes damage to the sphincter muscles. (Commentary on how degrading anal sex is will be optional)"
There is a degree of truth to the non-degrading aspect of that comment, but ALL contact with another person can spread disease...precautions should ALWAYS be taken to keep yourself and your partner safe.
That being said, here is the best advice I can give to you:
Your first time will probably hurt. You will be nervous and tense, and the muscles in your anus will resist penetration. It is important to have a partner who will take his time, be gentle, and be willing to back off if you experience discomfort. Trust plays a major factor! Make sure that you are "clean" down there (for obvious sanitary reasons), use plenty of lubrication and try to be as relaxed as possible. Anal sex can feel VERY GOOD when done right, and can be VERY UNPLEASANT when done wrong! Relaxation, lubrication and a gentle partner will help you to avoid over-stretching or damaging the muscles. ALWAYS USE A CONDOM. Good luck!
By spermkiss at 22,Feb,12 22:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Superb advice. Now may I elaborate on it a bit?

As justlookin has so wisely said, the most important factors (after to obvious sanitary and disease prevention ones) are learning to relax the anal muscles and trust in your partner.

First about relaxation, this is not especially difficult but it does take some practice because the normal state of these muscles is to be at least slightly tensed to keep the anal opening closed. But once the anal muscles are relaxed, most anuses can open enough to very comfortably accomodate most reasonably sized penises. Please note the weasel words in that last sentence: "most" and "reasonably sized". I'm sure that there are some very tight anuses that cannot open enough to accomodate some very large penises, but these are very much the exception. Generally, if you're motivated, you can do it.

Now, about trust. An unwritten rule of anal sex is that the person being penetrated gets to control the entry. If you are with a co-operative man, he will readily understand this.

Finally about positions. The photo you have posted with your question shows you face down with your butt in the air. That position very well might play into your fantasy of being "taken" by a man, but I would not recommend it for your first time. It is difficult to control the entry in this position. And surely you want your first time to be pleasant. After you've learned how, you can work up to this. What position do I recommend? The other man lying on his back so that you can lower yourself onto him.

Best wishes and good luck.

By #236363 at 23,Feb,12 05:58
anal sex is best to be avoided. First it's not natural. Secondly it's not hygenic & prone to disease.
By #201583 at 23,Feb,12 16:17
Ask any woman if their first time didnt hurt. Is that natural? Just a thought.

By #89828 at 23,Feb,12 18:11
First,ALL sexual activity--aside from that which is done for the purpose of reproduction--is "not natural". Secondly, ALL contact with another human being is "not hygenic & prone to disease". What's your point?
By #236363 at 24,Feb,12 05:32
my point is it's very much prone to std & aids. Yes, the basic purpose of sex is reproduction. A man's penis insertion to woman's vagina is natural. It's immoral & unnatural otherthan vaginal insertion. Anal is not meant for sexual enjoyment. by religious factor it is also prohibited.
By #201583 at 24,Feb,12 08:05
So is god going to kill us with the "FIVE STROKE EXPLODING PENIS TECHNIQUE?" Jesus Christ, religion scares the shit out of me.
By #124665 at 27,Feb,12 08:34

By #131063 at 24,Feb,12 00:20
Pissy Rant Fairy? Because you always need to take your viewpoint to the level of a personal attack, even without naming names, your credibility is zip. You obviously would prefer nobody get any responsible health advice.

Your reference to 'precautions' is a sham. You don't tell the whole truth. The facts about condoms are that, according to the manufacturers, the failure rate for condoms is between 5-14%. This refers to vaginal sex. With anal penetration which is much rougher tissue, the failure rate is higher, Add to this the possibility that the wrong lube may be used, further degrading the condom and suddenly you have a recipe for potential Russian Roulette. Also, condoms will do nothing to prevent HPV infection.

The further mention of 'clean' is also a whitewash; no amount of douching can eliminate microscopic pathogens and viruses.

The muscles in your anus resist penetration because they're telling you something your brain seems to want to contradict.

You mention 'a gentle partner', but give no advice on how that 'gentle partner' should be found. No advice on whether it should be a long-term friend or a ad answered in a sex rag. No warning that the latter is unwise. No advice on what to look for in a partner, just that he should be 'gentle'.

Justlookin, if all this is the best advice you can give, please...give none. Some young guy is going to go down the wrong path and regret later that he believed you when you minimized the real truths.
By #201583 at 24,Feb,12 06:37
Holy hornybrat shit Batman! Hornybrat shall lead us unto righteousness, and destroy all evil with one swift swing of his holy rod. We all should bow to thee, and live in his likeness and cut off our balls and live in fear of contamination. We all should heed his advice and stop having anal, oral, vaginal, and of course masturbation, since you can give yourself a bladder infection and wet dreams can give you a rash. You are so right, I would have never thought of that in a million years, you are my hero...,I love sarcasm!

By #187578 at 22,Feb,12 23:14
lube lube lube and protection

Adult Discussion Forum