Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

wife getting fucked

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96925 at 23,Feb,12 23:34
Would like to watch my wife get fucked but not sure how I would feel after I Cum.........anyone ever do this? Anyone would want to share there story

Similar topics: 1.Wife fucked by by stranger!   2.I'm desperate to see my wife fucked by another man, any tips?   3.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN REALLY FUCKED BY YOUR WIFE   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Fucked in a motel room while another couple slept next to us.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #510951 at 25,Mar,17 17:40
I have shared my wife with other guys, i love watching her having orgasm with ogher guys

By #278535 at 13,Aug,14 20:47
I always love to think like that. Watching a hot sexy man fucking her, she's fully satisfied and have multiple orgasm....wow!

By #469430 at 11,Aug,14 08:36
I always think about my buddies and I having a huge orgy with each others girls. Passing them around like a bottle of liquor ...I actually think about it every time my girl gives me head. I like to pretend one of my friends is railing her from behind.

By #27314 at 15,Jun,12 09:17
I have shared my wife with other guys. Very exciting to watch another man enjoy her. She likes putting on a show for me. I usually come watching.
By #174339 at 11,Aug,14 08:23
it a very beautiful to watch her enjoy another man

By #306783 at 03,Sep,13 22:14
i found out my wife had been fucking someone else about a month ago. I got her to admit it after reading some of the texts she got about taking his huge cock. Instead of getting pissed, I told her I did not mind at all and we fucked like never before. I have asked her to let me watch ever since to no avail. She says she has photos but wont let me see them I'd love to tell you the whole story of what happened that night but this site does not seem to have a stories site....or does it?
By #174339 at 11,Aug,14 08:05
yes it does Blography we love to here it
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

you can read minds there you may fine the answer your looking for

By #420860 at 11,Aug,13 22:08
I want to see mine fucked till she cant walk.
By #201155 at 03,Sep,13 19:56

By #332336 at 27,Dec,12 14:22
I had a fuck buddy a few years back, nice guy, we always met at his house. Then one day I looked up while sucking his cock and his wife was standing in the bedroom just staring at us. We both jumped but she said "don't stop, I'm enjoying it". So we did and she ended up joining us. We both fucked her and had a great time. From then on it was a threeway every time. I loved fucking her while he sucked my nuts and vice versa. Had some great times. Too bad they moved to Atlanta.

By #1860 at 25,Feb,12 20:02
My wife and I have a very good sex life and are both bi but are so close we always come back to each other.

We enjoy many fantasies and one is very erotic to us both. I and two of my boyfriends / fuck buddies have a horny session while she watches. We enjoy mild bondage, and her hands are tied behind her while she passively sits naked, unable to touch herself.

I and my male friends go all the way, petting, snogging oral and anal. It’s very graphic and she’s very aroused but cannot relieve herself. We don’t orgasm but break off and I invite my buddies to take turns with my wife.

This time I passively watch and enjoy seeing them take turns in her pussy while she’s still tethered.

After a while one guy lays back and she straddles him, taking his big fat penis in her pussy. The second friend gets round the back and after rimming her squeezes his shaft in her butt, so she’s now being double fucked and I push my cock in the one remaining hole – her mouth.

Being good mates and fuck buddies I make sure we share my wife, and we swap around ensuring each of us has a turn at each hole.

My wife and I regularly talk about this fantasy (and others) during foreplay, and we both get extremely aroused especially my wife. Just before my wife has her “big” orgasm she asks me if I’d really let and watch other men fuck her. I say “of course” which turns her wild. Then she asks if they are wearing condoms and I reply that “we never wear condoms”.

At this point she screams, shudders and has a massive cum as I tell her we’re all ejaculating.

I don’t have any reservations about acting out this fantasy for real, and won’t feel any guilt whatsoever when I myself has ejaculated.
By #201155 at 30,May,12 04:47
That sounds like a perfect scenario to me! Very hot!!

By ink69 at 25,Feb,12 13:42 other posts of ink69 
Yes all the time wife loves my buddies large dick

Adult Discussion Forum