Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What type of pictures/videos turns you on the most??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by suprpumpr at 25,Sep,09 04:57  other posts of suprpumpr
What type of photo/video excites you the most?? if you prefer a cock photo please specify what type of photo (i.e. hard, soft, cum), if you prefer a cunt/breast photo/video also please specify (i.e. full body, spread, action). Love to hear what you think!

Similar topics: 1.Who wants to swop cum videos and pictures privately?   2.Your own pic's/videos   3.CREATING THE BEST MEDIA   4.Who Saves Pictures here to an External Device, or Computer   5.Let's talk about masturbation woman and men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #218976 at 05,Jan,12 20:35
Pics of soft and semi erect dicks really turn me on, but videos of guys cuming really get me going
By #201155 at 05,Jan,12 20:45
You might like this one, then...

[deleted image]
By #218976 at 07,Jan,12 15:43
Awesome video!
By #201155 at 07,Jan,12 19:34
Thank you – plenty more to 'cum'.....

By smartex at 05,Jan,12 12:14 other posts of smartex 
As for males I enjoy looking at big hard cocks the most. Seeing a guy with a dildo up his ass is also a big turn on for me. And I have come across a few nice male/male fuck pics as well...
In the cunts department I usually look for asses first.

That's just my basic search preferences. Normally I lose myself in both male and female member galleries very quickly and there are great pics of all types and everything...
In general I like the idea of people (including myself) showing their most private parts on the net and that is the biggest turn on of all...

By slipper at 05,Jan,12 06:32 other posts of slipper 
Precum--lots, soft uncut cock-play of all sorts, small uncut sofies, females manipulating small, uncut cocks however they like.

By #201367 at 04,Jan,12 20:37
Cumshots!

Adult Discussion Forum