pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What a shame......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by MoeJoe at 26,Feb,12 10:39  other posts of MoeJoe
So many nice cocks.....and so many lousy out of focus, blurry, poorly lit photos......

Similar topics: 1.Complimenting women is becoming pointless   2.This topic is inappropriate!   3.I'm fascinated by those who show their face on a site like this.   4.Ladies - please shame me   5.Shame on you for celebrating!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #188764 at 03,Mar,12 17:12
Take pictures from a variety of angles, and with an interesting or unobtrusive background. Figure out how to crop your pics so that your cock is the center of attention. And by all means, take LOTS of pictures and delete most of them. (It's not unreasonable to post only 10% or less of the pics you take.) Never post an out-of-focus picture, because it just isn't worthwhile. Get your cock as erect as possible to show it off at its best. A side-view while you're standing is the best angle.

By #132188 at 01,Mar,12 12:04
Well we are jus AMATUERS so dont like dont look its simple
By MoeJoe at 03,Mar,12 10:50 other posts of MoeJoe 
Well we're all amateurs here, and it's not rocket science to take a decent photo. I post decent quality photos and when I am browsing other members photos I expect the same....it's simple...
By #132188 at 03,Mar,12 10:55
well dont look at ours then .. like i said
By MoeJoe at 03,Mar,12 16:54 other posts of MoeJoe 
I don't....it's that simple....

By #213277 at 29,Feb,12 18:38
One of the problems that many people face is that it is quite difficult to photograph your own genitals, and your arse hole is even harder.

So much easier if you`re a couple or group or whatever.

I`ve taken dozens of them, and very few are worth posting.

You can take them via a mirror, it helps a bit, but will always make them a bit blurry.

Apart from finding somebody to pair up with for a photoshoot, I don`t know how you get round this.
By MoeJoe at 01,Mar,12 11:24 other posts of MoeJoe 
It's not that difficult to take your own pics....I've taken thousands and most of them have turned out good.

By #6568 at 01,Mar,12 11:58
Well you have to be a bit more planned about your method,....it's not rocket science, you have to lock down the various things that make a poor result,...if you have "blurry" pix then either they are out of focus (most likely) or there is movement while the shutter is open.....

....Try this;,....stand near window (pick a private one!)...put the camera on the window sill with small mirror behind to see screen,......Put the focus mark/cursor over an 'edge' in the scene where you want best focus,...push button half down to focus,......then all the way down to shoot the snap.

Take a look at my pix,...they are all made by me on my own using the above method and none have had more than basic editing in free 'picassa' software.

By #201367 at 28,Feb,12 02:57
A steady hand and real good lighting makes a big difference. If you don't have the best camera use the brightest lit room that you have.

By spermkiss at 26,Feb,12 19:17 other posts of spermkiss 
I could not agree more! The number one rule in art or in anything else is to never show your bad work. If a photograph is out of focus or poorly lit or badly composed (e.g. image not centered, part of the image cut off, etc.), DON'T POST IT!

It is really heartbreaking to see a really fine looking penis that has been poorly photographed.
By #146919 at 27,Feb,12 18:52
are you going to show yours?
By spermkiss at 27,Feb,12 19:48 other posts of spermkiss 
No, because my husband doesn't want me to. See my Blog for a further discussion of this.

By #85103 at 27,Feb,12 02:29
I know what you mean, MoeJoe. In their defense, I think a lot of people are using phone cameras and might not have decent quality resolution.
Also, I think there's an element of only having limited opportunities to do pics too! I notice quite a lot of pics are taken in their bathrooms because it's probably the only room in the house with a lockable door!
By #124665 at 27,Feb,12 06:24
By #218130 at 27,Feb,12 07:51
You can say that again. Had to move back to my parents due to unemployment. There I have an privacy problem, people just walking into my room. It sucks bigtime

By #208421 at 27,Feb,12 18:57
All my pics are done with my cell phone, except my video is my labtops webcam

By #6568 at 27,Feb,12 08:11
If there is ONE single thing that would improve the most failed shots it's getting the camera to focus on the subject.........it's not 'rocket science'...

Just take a look at a random selection of pix and note hgow many have sharp background but the cock is 'soft'...pun intended!

....Set the camera to ONE focus point/cursor, preferably in the centre of the screen,.........put the cursor over the edge of the outline of your penis.....push the button half down to allow the camera to focus,...then, push all the way down to shoot the pic,......result; sharp image of your best friend

By #218130 at 27,Feb,12 07:46
Unfortunately I only have the use of my blackberry camera, but I try my best.

By gradurgaur at 26,Feb,12 20:34 other posts of gradurgaur 
mine are not very good one becuse i use my cellphone...but i hope i can make better ones soon when buy cam
By #10886 at 26,Feb,12 20:49
[deleted image]

Phone camera.
By #124665 at 27,Feb,12 06:22
Yeah but you're also a cock photo taking pro, don't rub it in

By #2477 at 26,Feb,12 23:01
Just a few tips, guys. If you are using a half decent camera, set it to macro mode and then close ups will be in focus and nicely lit. Try to use flash and for goodness' sake show your cock and balls in their entirety, not sticking out of your pants! Finally, a bit of variation. I don't know if other girls share my opinion but nothing but erections gets boring. Show a few soft pics and unskinned if you are not cut!

By bigone21 at 26,Feb,12 21:49 other posts of bigone21 
right!! right & RIGHT!!

please guys! put some effort in good quality pics!!

By #179934 at 26,Feb,12 21:25
Can`t agree with you Moejoe,some of them pics have only two or three hundred hits and they are on the main page,i have some pics with over five hundred hits and ive never had a pic on the main page.

By #179934 at 26,Feb,12 19:30
And some of then make the main page,what`s that all about?
By MoeJoe at 26,Feb,12 19:59 other posts of MoeJoe 
Because everyone is hung up on size.....if it's big they look at it and the more looks a pic gets it will eventually make it to the main page.....even if it's a shitty quality pic.

By #146919 at 26,Feb,12 10:53
mine ar'nt
By MoeJoe at 26,Feb,12 11:19 other posts of MoeJoe 
Your photos are great, and my comment was not pointed at those of us who do post good quality pics.

Adult Discussion Forum