Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Is there a way?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #235939 at 27,Feb,12 19:08
Is there a way to make your cock thicker or longer? Any Advice?

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 28,Feb,12 22:37 other posts of slipper 
If there were, don't you think at least two-thirds of the men of the world would be using it???
By #6568 at 01,Mar,12 12:09
....Actually no,....it takes more dedication and care than most men are prepared to spend on it, despite what they may say or even think.....Plus, it takes some knowledge that, until recently, has been hard to research and thus beyond most mens reach.

....Take a look at my blog.

I have people regularly ask me in PM's but basically they just want a quick fix. Look at how few (relatively speaking) body builders there are. That's because it takes dedication and consistent effort over quite a long period,...well, the penis takes even longer!

[deleted image]

.....I'm approx 2 inches thicker around the base (just under 7 inches circumferance currently) than I was 30 years ago,.....I have no reason to lie or make up fancies about it,...but quite a lot of people don't/won't believe it......./Actually, quite a lot of men dont WANT to believe it in some strange way,..I suspect because they would have to actually DO something about it, so it's better to be in denial.......

Interestingly, I was never concerned with size and did NOT try to increase my size,...I simply started to try to 'correct' a bend that a woman told me was "deformed" The extra thickness was just a by-product

By #147052 at 28,Feb,12 15:24
Just like making a good living-live with what you have and learn how to maximize your efforts and quit looking over at the next stall.

By bigone21 at 27,Feb,12 19:45 other posts of bigone21 
if the answer is "no", would that give you rest??

Adult Discussion Forum