Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

MEMBERS USING OTHER MEMBERS PICTURES CLAIMING TO BE THEIR OWN

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4812 at 02,Mar,12 11:06
MERCBOY IS SUCH A MEMBER!!!!

Similar topics: 1.Nonexistent Members   2.ATT all members   3.sorry we have to go and thanks to you all   4.older members   5.Members pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #196621 at 02,Mar,12 19:23
you fuckin drama queens enjoy lookin at the nice cocks and quit bitchin about everybody i dont worry about it but if we hook up and you your pic shows your hung & you show up with alittle cock then i will kick your ass i only want afull meal deal
By MoeJoe at 03,Mar,12 10:45 other posts of MoeJoe 
Post a pic and shut up....

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Mar,12 13:17 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Scorpjon has the same. He has posted pics of Shandy saying that she is his ex-gf. He also states that she is u-aware and "don't think she would mind". Other members posted comments stating who she was, as did I, and those comments were removed from the pic!!! Obviously an effort to hide true facts from others!!!
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Mar,12 13:55 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Oh, well it appears this particular instance has been mostly resolved as the member of concern appears to no longer with us! Thank you, ADMIN!!! However, this does still happen, and often. Many prefer to post pics other than themselves. It is inevitable for some to seek approval of others from work other than their own. In time, it will come back to them though.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 02,Mar,12 14:16 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
My error!!! The member mentioned, "Scorpjon" is not correct. The correction is "Scorpjo"!!! Easy mistake. And, further, the issue is not resolved! He still has her pics up as his "Ex-Girlfriend", and has not identified her as member, "Shandy"! Check it out!!! Facts are facts! Posting pics of others with what is obvious deception is dispicable!

By #4812 at 02,Mar,12 12:04
NO,MERCBOY HAS ONE OF MY PICTURES,MEMBERS ARE COMMENTING AND HE REPLIES BACK AS IF THE PICTURE IS HIS OWN.
By admin at 02,Mar,12 14:04 other posts of admin 
When you make such claims you should provide links to your original picture and to the copy. I will not watch hundreds of pics through a looking glass to find out which one is violating. I don't have that much free time.

Adult Discussion Forum