Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

people not posting pics

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #28471 at 26,Sep,09 20:28
although the addition of number of (or lack thereof) pics is an an improvement, it still doesn't solve the core problem of people not posting pics on what is supposed to be a pic posting site. i really don't understand why more restrictions aren't put on this problem considering the nature of the site.

Similar topics: 1.Do you ever wonder?   2.STUPID SHIT!   3.Are you addicted to posting pictures.   4.Merry Christmas and goodbye from conniexd   5.What constitutes minor pics on this site  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 26,Sep,09 21:01 other posts of admin 
Main reason why most of people post pics here is that other people look at them and make comments. Putting restrictions will simply result in less members, less views and less comments. Those who do not want to post their pics will not post them anyway.

I do not know why this conseption is so hard to grasp for those who demand more restriction.

And it amazes me even more, how members like you start such topics. You posted all your pics for everyone to see and your settings allow everyone, including anonymouses, comment on your pages. Why, for the start you do not post your pics for members or for friends only and disallow anonymous comments on your pages? Just to see how good it will serve you.
By #22008 at 27,Sep,09 14:21
Im ok with people not posting pics having weighed the issue up through many discussions on the topic except that it wasres time looking for pics only to find that there are none when the "member" has verbally intimated that he is like l'oreal.
By admin at 27,Sep,09 15:07 other posts of admin 
This reminds me of a joke:

80 years old man comes to a doctor and says:
- Doc, please help me, I cannot have any sex.
- But you are old and not able to have sex in this age.
- But my 81 years old neighbour tells that he has sex 2 times per day!
- Well, you are able to TELL this too.

Adult Discussion Forum