Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What would you do?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #231008 at 03,Mar,12 21:56
After my wife's works party she told me that someone we both know wants to fuck her. His wife will not play and he does not want me to watch or take part, my wife is not sure as I am left out of it. Should I allow her to get fucked by him?

New Comment

Comments:
By #460385 at 29,Apr,17 20:31
Since this post was written 5 years ago. I wonder if she fucked the guy?

By #478191 at 21,Nov,16 15:52
If you are both comfy with it why not.my hubbys watched me with other guys plus lets me have sex on my own.he knows i have sex at work as i always tell him about so when i return hes as horny as hell.I wouldn't do anything without him knowing though or anything without his consent.
By smcock at 25,Apr,17 11:14 other posts of smcock 
Oh yes I totally agree with you jande2014 just wish my wife would do another man.

By #515432 at 29,Apr,17 16:43
Same situation my wife and I have. I love her naughty side

By #515432 at 29,Apr,17 16:41
That's entirely up to you, only you know how you will take it.
You can message me if you want details in how I felt about my wife doing it ...(I love talking about it)

By #509938 at 26,Apr,17 11:27
Personally, I'd turn up after your wife's work and kick his face off the front of his skull.

By #363802 at 25,Apr,17 13:09
I would definitely let her! If the situation was reversed and a woman from the party wanted to fuck you and the husband had no interest in your wife, you would want your wife to let you fuck her, wouldn't you? Why deny your wife a fun night? If she wants to fuck him, let her! Maybe she'll let you eat her pussy when she gets home! You know the saying, happy wife, happy life! Let her have some fun!

By smartmax at 25,Apr,17 10:32 other posts of smartmax 
Yes u should alow her in ur presence.. So u can also see Wt ur wife feel during fuck...and observe she is horny with u or dat guy

By #485312 at 22,Nov,16 21:52
as the women, ld have to ask, does he have a bigger cock than my hubby, is he better looking, does he have a higher sex drive..he might be a better catch and he might be looking for his next wife...knowing that men sometimes hedge their bets and look for greener grass all the time *lix*

By #188764 at 04,Mar,12 15:36
All depends on whether the idea turns you on (a budding cuckold fetish) or turns you off (jealousy). If having your wife tell you all about the experience would be sexually arousing for you (and her), I think you should do it.

You get to set the ground-rules, however. She shouldn't have a blank check to fool around without you knowing about it, every time. And it might be that you would want to start out with a three-some situation (whether participatory on your part or just watching), rather than you being out of the picture. That would put the ball back in the other guy's court. If he wants to fuck your wife, it has to be by your rules.

Edit: I just noticed you self-describe as bisexual. Wouldn't it be better to start out in a 3-way with another bi guy? You could satisfy your cock-sucking urge, AND your wife could get fucked by you and the other guy.
By #261269 at 15,Jul,14 18:25
I agree totally with Balt and others, you get to set the ground rules. There are ways for a win-win situation.

By #136427 at 15,Jul,14 18:14
Both or nothing

By #427539 at 07,Sep,13 18:03
Ifnhe wants to fuck your wife he should fuck you olso. Is wrong to just fuck the wife and not the husband
By *kmadeau* at 14,Jul,14 01:55 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #174339 at 14,Jul,14 01:45
my wife and cousin I allow her once or twice

By #231008 at 04,Mar,12 21:12
Thanks people, will have to see what happens. We both fear std if it is someone we don't know.
By #6568 at 04,Mar,12 21:23
....You should "fear" a bit more than STD's, frankly....

By yellowman at 03,Mar,12 22:22 other posts of yellowman 
No way. You watch and take part or it does not happen. Having said that, if of course she wants it to happen then it will, in a secretive manner.

Adult Discussion Forum