Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Private uploads from an Android phone

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #136561 at 05,Mar,12 17:24
Does anyone have any idea if this can be done or not? Whenever I go into the upload area, it tells me that uploads are disabled however, I can use the mobile upload link and upload pictures to my own page using the secure email address. I don't think that this works for private uploads.

Does anyone have any ideas or advice that they can offer?

I'm sorry if this has already been posted by anyone else previously but I couldn't see it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Similar topics: 1.NEW: Mobile Uploads   2.technology question for smart phone   3.Private uploads disappeared   4.My private uploads   5.Is there a way to clean up private uploads efficiently  

New Comment

Comments:
By #506367 at 16,Mar,16 10:10
Maybe if you send me all your pictures I can upload them foryou! mean while I might look at the few??

By #220849 at 07,Mar,12 20:19
I have set up my entire profile from my Android n while my cock may not b pleasing 2 all I think th pix r good quality.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Mar,12 22:42 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Same here!

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Mar,12 15:41 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
You may also try to enable uploads in your settings. They may have been set to dis-able at the factory. Your provider, Verizon, AT&T, whatever, should be able to help you enable it if you don't find it yourself. Tell them you're trying to sell on e-bay or something.g if you would rather not disclose your true intent. But then again, if you are in person at the shop you bought it, and there happens to be a HOT lady helping you with it; what a PERFECT opportunity to show yourself to her in an exciting way!!! Might have quite a positive result for you, if you feel adventurous! !! Good luck! Hope this helps!

Adult Discussion Forum