to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Photographers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Mar,12 16:46  other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ
I was just wondering if anyone has ever gone to a professional portrait studio and requested to be photographed completely nude? If so, what was the reaction and result? I am not talking about a photographer who works from home or a small studio. Something like Olan Mills or some commercial studio you might find in a mall or similar setting. I have always wanted to try this, but never have. As they are supposed to be neutral and subjective, with their job being to be professional and make you look your best, would they proceed or turn you down? Isn't "Art" and "Beauty" subjective and open to interpretation? As a private business they would naturally have a right to refuse service, but have any of you tried and been successful?

Similar topics: 1.photographers   2.CATEGORIES   3.Looking for UK photography   4.NYC photographers?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5532 at 08,Mar,12 16:25
The chains will not do it, however there are many small / local folks who will. In the Denver area there is a photo studio specializing in this and they do very well. My guy has done many freelance bits via word of mouth. I do help him with those shoots (5-6 last year). He actually uses our pics as the portfolio when one has interest.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Mar,12 18:41 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Both of you?! Mmmmm!!! Need no other inspiration there! Was the atmosphere sexy, artistic, or some of both? Were subjects single or couple? Please tell more! You two are so uninhibited and erotic!

By #181785 at 08,Mar,12 02:08
Me & my ex had photos taken many years ago. It wasn't a mall or large studio, but he did advertise with a booth at one of the largest swap meets/flea markets in So. Cal. He specialized in "sexy pics". Him and his aide (female) set up about 15 different shots with each of us. Was great fun to do, and photos were great. Kinda made us feel like we where gonna be in Playboy/Playgirl Mag.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Mar,12 13:32 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Now That sounds exciting! Were the shoots of you separate and together, or just separate? Done in an artistic fashion, or just something like you would do yourself anyway? Were the photographer and assistant both involved with shooting both of you, or was it girl-girl, guy-guy only? The obvious sexiness of the idea is quite interesting, especially if that was the intent. But if it was merely completely professional just as if they were only face portraits, was it easy to do? Did they make you both feel totally relaxed and comfortable; like it was nothing unusual, or was it really aimed at a sexual presentation and experience? I take it as you were pleased with the experience?

By MoeJoe at 08,Mar,12 11:30 other posts of MoeJoe 
Depends upon the photographer...some will and some probably won't. If you are just after some natural nude shots of yourself or if you are going to be hard and masturbating etc.... it might make a difference....I'll do it for free!
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Mar,12 13:15 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Oooooh! Sounds like FUN!!! If I were close by, I would take that offer! Of course, since it would be YOU, you would also be required to be nude!!! Maybe a little Tug Match before and after for inspiration would be in order! However appealing that sounds, it is actually the earlier info you provided that I was after. Thank you. I figured it may be hit or miss, but thought some might. Have you ever been asked for this service? I was not actually implying any hard core type of shoot, more of an artistic view, which you did address. As for the offer; where?

By #201155 at 08,Mar,12 13:24
You could photograph me hard and masturbating any time you like

By slipper at 08,Mar,12 06:08 other posts of slipper 
For a while it was something of a fad in Japan for younger adults to do so in order to have the pix when they got older.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Mar,12 13:22 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I see. Yes, this is kind of what I had in mind. So many of us never give thought, particularly the ladies, that we might want to remember or desire to show others later in life what we once looked like young. It's a shame more don't see the value in this and do it at any age! Thanks for response.

By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Mar,12 16:49 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
If successful, what was your experience like? If you have never tried, have you ever thought of it and would you try it?

Adult Discussion Forum