pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Do you think you are a slut ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Ablaze at 07,Mar,12 23:25  other posts of Ablaze
Do you think you are a slut? A pervert person, who fucks with everyone who wants to fuck, without care for the consequences after it? About me - yes. I was always enjoying to be a slut. And feel pleasure to fuck with people in relation, because I was always hating the egoistic desire of one person to castrate the sexual life of the partner. I think that the life is too short to be faithful for someone. When I see someone who arouse sexual desires, I don't care, I just fuck without guilty. Are you such person like me? Will you judge my behaviour?

Similar topics: 1.Sissy slut boy!   2.slut wife   3.cum slut   4.Are you a 'slut'?   5.Results poll about Mila  

New Comment

Comments:
By #445126 at 16,Feb,14 13:04
So what do we think the difference between a slut and a whore is? What are you if you get paid for sex?
By spermkiss at 17,Feb,14 16:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, let's discuss the difference between a slut and a whore.

A slut likes sex, lots of sex with lots of different partners. Like me when I was younger and I'd go to a park where men go to suck and be sucked and suck off twelve guys in one evening. Yes, I was a real cocksucker slut.

A whore is someone who gets paid for sex. This person may dislike the work and only be doing it out of economic necessity, which is really unfortunate. Or the whore could also be a slut and really like the sex work. Plus the knowledge that he or she is giving sexual pleasure to the client that the client isn't getting anyplace else can make the job enormously satisfying and rewarding.

By #289712 at 17,Feb,14 04:31
I've been trying my whole life to be, to no avail. I could have done with more sex in the years gone by, but not many takers. Thank god for masturbation! I had to take matters into my own hands thousands of times in the past. Sometimes a good wank beats inadequate sex anyway. Its never bad or uncomfortable, always resulting in a great orgasm.

By spermkiss at 13,Feb,14 16:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course I'm not going to judge you for being a slut because I was too in my younger years. I'd fuck anything that moved, or even if it didn't as long as it was still warm.

Oh for the glory days of the seventies and early eighties when the gay bath houses were going full tilt and I could go and suck and fuck all night.

By #137697 at 12,Feb,14 22:03
Never experienced being a slut but would not minf being somebody's slut
By spermkiss at 13,Feb,14 16:26 other posts of spermkiss 
Just one? To be a real true blue slut you have to spread yourself around. Make you mouth and/or ass available to any dick that wants them. Or make you dick available to any orifice that wants it.

By slipper at 08,Mar,12 06:07 other posts of slipper 
I can only hope so!!! Well, at least in my head I am!

Adult Discussion Forum