to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cum drops from Penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #220667 at 10,Mar,12 10:21
after peeing cum drops came from my penis in amount. can anybody having this type of problem? what is it? what should i do? do i have any desease? plz help me !

Similar topics: 1.Body to penis ratio !   2.Is Penis power?   3.Cum in my beard and let it dry   4.r u over 7" answer this   5.Excitement Meter  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 12,Mar,12 02:33 other posts of slipper 
Probably precum but if you have concerns see a urologist.

By spermkiss at 10,Mar,12 22:30 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all it's not likely that you have a disease. What you are seeing is semen leakage. Most, but not all, men leak some semen (pre-cum) when they become aroused but before they climax and ejaculate. Almost all men continue to leak semen for a period of time after ejaculation. Some men leak semen almost continually. I'm a leaker myself. Is this a problem? Well, sometimes if I'm going commando and my dick starts to ooze semen I'll have a damp spot on my crotch and it can be a problem. But if I'm cruising a cute guy and he sees my dick getting hard in my pants and is already starting to leak jizz it can be an asset.

By #166058 at 10,Mar,12 11:01
its probably u have jsut been horny or had a wank had some pre cum or not long came.. and some stays in the pipe works so to speak so when u have a pee it kinda flushes it out.. its nothing to worry about i dnt think

Adult Discussion Forum